[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - SD at the Emmys!!!!

SD at the Emmys!!!!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

SD at the Emmys!!!!

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:12 pm

SD will be making the scene at the 2007 Pre-Emmy Awards Style Lounge honoring the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards from September 13-14 in Beverly Hills, California. This is yet another sterling opportunity for us to introduce SD's high-quality Sterling Silver Jewelry and signature look to the biggest names in entertainment! Many celebrities and celebrity stylists have already found themselves in Silpada, but for those who haven't yet discovered us, we're letting the secret out!

Everyone from the cast of "Grey's Anatomy" to your favorite Desperate Housewife will have the opportunity to hear the SD story and try on their favorite jewelry looks. Keep checking SD on the Scene on our website because you never know who will find themselves in it next!
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby kimikat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:56 pm

Lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ with all of those people - Very appropriate

Kim
kimikat

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 pm

I just read that Nancy! How cool is that. Can't wait to see what they do next!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby kandleqween » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Kim,

I don't understand your comments on these boards. I'm all new to these boards because I was looking for a jewelry company to join and after reading all the posts I am definitely turned off by the subtle bashing towards Silpada. Where is your professionalism?

I've been on other forums too and see the same thing with other reps. I don't understand why unless you used to be a rep for that company and the company treated you bad. Even then, show some respect.

I've been an observer for too long and just thought I would voice my opinion. It's been bugging me!

KandleQween
kandleqween

R-e-s-p-e-t-c-

Postby ashana » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:27 am

I am agree, I dont understand why people bash other companies, I almost sign with silpada, I love the company, I decide I will wait for now, but that doesnt make me talk bad about silpada, I feel happy everytime I know one of my fellow DS reps having lot of sales, but Kim if you dont have nothing positive to say, dont say anything pleeeeeeeease, RESPECT.
ashana

Postby kimikat » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:33 pm

Who said I was bashing???? I would say that you read way to far into my posting and I guess I am clueless to your accusations!!!

I think getting people to advertise that have tons $$$$ and are celebs are fashion trend setters................ how appropriate!

We can all take a deep breath now

Kim
kimikat

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:18 pm

Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Hermosa Sterling

Postby kimikat » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:28 pm

Just curious ..............Has anyone done the "mystery Hostess" and how has it gone?

I was thinking that maybe I should save this for Jan or Feb when shows are slower>>>??? but I just found out about it and thought it was an awesome idea!!!!

Thanks
Kim
Hermosa Sterling
www.hermosasterling.com
kimikat

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:32 pm

Kim,

I did one last year and it was awesome. Let me see if I can find my invite. PM me your email address if you want and I will zip it to you if I find it!

MB
dreaminsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies