[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Holiday booking ideas

Holiday booking ideas

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Holiday booking ideas

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:07 pm

Here is an idea I would like to share. You could personalize this for any jewerly direct sales company out there.

Flyer says this:

12 Day of Christmas
Great deals during the 12 Days of SD Christmas!

Book a party from December 1st thru 12th and you pay only the day of the month for your favorite item under $50.00! It's my holiday gift to you - (this is in addition to the FREE JEWELRY you will earn at your party!)

The earlier in the month we have your party, the better deal you get on your favorite item!

Example: Party held on 2nd you pay $2.00
Party held on the 11th, you pay $11.00.
I am sharing this on a training call tonight and with my team tomorrow at my team meeting! I think it will be a great booking tool! I hope you all have a wonderful selling season!

Any other ideas out there this holiday season?
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:50 pm

Okay ladies - are you having any luck with this wonderful hostess promotion? I SURE AM! I have 9 shows booked! I only have 3 to go!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 pm

YES!!!! your idea ROCKS!!!

I have also given each person at the parties that I have left a WISH LIST - the gift giver gets 10% off their order after December 1st and I get the individual order - which will help my December sales while I am with Dad... people are totally PUMPED with getting what they REALLY want for the holidays!

Thanks again for the great ideas - leaving early Tuesday for Dad's surgery. Talk to you soon!

P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:05 pm

I have heard from 3 others on my team that are using this wonderful 12 Days of Christmas idea. They are getting their calendars full and are moving the offer into January!!!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies