[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Open for business in Canada!

Open for business in Canada!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Open for business in Canada!

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:01 am

Holy Cow Ladies!!

SD will be open for business in Canada as of March 2008. I am so excited!

Canada will have the same product offerings as the United States but certain aspects of the business programs and promotions have been changed to meet different legal and business requirements. We will know more as March approaches!

What do you think SD gals? Isn't this awesome!!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:18 pm

:lol:
I think it is great!!! I just wish we could recruit up North - but looking forward to reaching out to a few people to help them start their businesses! I have TONS of friends in the western part of Canada and this will be a wonderful opportunity!

Nice to see the company moving forward and thinking of the future!

Hope November Sparkles for everyone!

See you when I return!
Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:55 pm

Yes, it is wonderful! Like I always say, it only gets better and better!!!!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies