[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Sterling State Starters

Sterling State Starters

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Sterling State Starters

Postby Sterling Girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:58 pm

Morgan Dane recently announced a new program that allows consultants to earn back the cost of the supply starter kit. It is really attainable new consultants just have to submit $2000 in retail sales in and sponsor one new recruit in their first 60 days. I wish this had been around when I started.
Indulge in .925
Rhonda Tracy
Morgan Dane Designs
National Director of Marketing
www.morgandanedesigns.com/rtracy
Sterling Girl

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Could you give us some more information about Morgan Dane jewelry? How long has the company been going? How many reps in the US? Where is your National Conference? Where is your jewelry made and is it machine made or artisan crafted? What are your consultant incentives?

I have had several ladies mention your jewelry and have always wondered about it. Thanks for the information.

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Morgan Dane

Postby Sterling Girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:14 pm

Hi Nancy,

I am always happy to share information about Morgan Dane. We are in our sixth year. Our conference this year was in Wichita. In July. Most of our jewelry is made in Wichita. One third of our collection is designed by our founder and it is unlike anything anyone else is selling. None of it comes from China. Our consultants make 30% on all their sales. Our override commissions are based on retail. The best part is our hostess rewards. They get 30% of their parties retail sales when the sales reach $100 and there is no minimum number of tickets. Hostesses love that. It couldn't be easier to get bookings. We are still pretty small, so there isn't a Morgan Dane consultant in every town and in every neighborhood. I love everything about this company.
Thanks for asking.
Indulge in .925
Rhonda Tracy
Morgan Dane Designs
Sterling Girl

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:14 am

Thanks for the info. It is nice to know a little history about other companies in case my customers ask. I did not realize that your jewelry was manufactured in Wichita. How large is your organization?
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby Sterling Girl » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:51 am

We've recently added several states and now stretch coast to coast and north to south. It's very exciting to be a part of the growth. My own team has doubled in the last month.
Indulge in .925
Rhonda Tracy
Morgan Dane Designs
Sterling Girl

Cheers to you Rhonda

Postby ShineOn » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:35 pm

I have to agree with you Rhonda! There is something exciting when you are involved with a company like that. I am experiencing the same thing with Inspiranza Designs and the energy and buzz that surrounds a company that is about to take off is thrilling. Although I have been in the direct sales industry for 13 years, I am new to this board and selling jewelry and I enjoy reading the posts and the positive feedback. There is no better industry than direct sales for making dreams become reality.

Best of luck to you!

LeeAnne
LeeAnne
Talent Scout and Silver Consultant
Inspiranza Designs
Sharetheshine@aol.com
www.inspiranzadesigns.com/sharetheshine
Share the shine! Share the dream!
ShineOn

Return to Jewelry Companies