[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Holiday Open house

Holiday Open house

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Holiday Open house

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:12 am

Hey Nancy!

I'll look in my stash! I know I've got something!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:00 pm

I held my open house on Thursday - it went very well! I gave away the most darling door prizes! I had several of the $20. and under earrings and I put them into little blue, green and red stockings (from the Dollar store) and laid them out on the table. Every hour I gave one away - randomly! My guests about died! They loved the fact that they got jewelry right then and there. They won't forget that generosity on my part and will continue to be loyal customers, as most of my hundreds of customers are.

I am off and running now to a very busy December using the 12 Days of Christmas promotion! I have 8 shows between today and the 14th! Yeah!!!! I just might squeeze another event in there as well, as I was asked to participate in one just yesterday!

Good thing I have MOST of my own holiday preperations accomplished!

I hope everyone has a wonderful December. Remember your jewelry store is OPEN!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby ravish30 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:29 am

Congrats on having a successful open house!
ravish30

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:57 am

Did anybody else hold an open house this holiday season? Anybody doing an end of the year clearance sale?

I am thinking about it!

Calling a few prime customers and hostesses and have them come over and mark down some of my jewelry and see what happens.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies