[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Men's Night Out

Men's Night Out

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Men's Night Out

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:55 pm

Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:56 pm

I never did a flyer - I just gathered all of my wish lists and those that had a contact that was a male, I called them and invited them to our local pub for an appetizer and drink and then I would help them "shop"

I had 4 guys actually show up - but most just did it right over the phone with me. It worked GREAT!!!! last year!!!

After the other guys in the pub realized that they were getting "trumped" in the gift department by their friends, I ended up taking an additional 6 more orders from guys I didn't even know...

Men normally don't shop in packs - like woman- but they definately DO NOT want to be outdone by their friends!!! Peer pressure is a BEAUTIFUL thing!!!

Hope that helps - or you could try to do a Jack & Jill party - invitations for couples only and do it that way. The ladies look at the product - pick out their wish list - you take the wish list to a private area and then their significant other picks out what he likes and it is a SURPRISE when she receives it... I have had a few of those and they worked well too... again PEER pressure...lol.....

Talk soon!
Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Don't forget that you can do a CASH and CARRY just a few days before Christmas somewhere - a health club/gym, bank, your home, bar and grill, anywhere there are men that need that last minute gift!!! Have your jewelry boxed and a gift bag ready for them to take already to put under the tree or give as a Hannakuh gift.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies