[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Silpada Jewelry

Silpada Jewelry

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Silpada Jewelry

Postby ravish30 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post a product review. I do NOT sell any type of jewelry and I am NOT with any jewelry company. My product review is completely on the customer side of it.

I have been buying Silpada Sterling Silver Jewelry for several years.

Some of the things I own:

SS Mens Band Ring (hubby loves it and wears it almost every day) Its durable and strong...great for a man who works with their hands! I highly recommend it to those of you who needs something for a man who is hard on jewelry.

Numerous SS toe rings...I am a toe ring addict...well both me and my 22 yr old daughter :) Again, I love the SD toe rings because they are pretty, high quality and very durable! I run around alot in my bare feet, especially during summer and those toe rings hold up perfectly for us!

Earrings...my favorite pair is a SS and Black Onyx set that I got about 2.5 years ago...they go with everything! The quality is exceptional and they still look brand new!

I think we own around 10 pieces of Silpada and love them all. I love the cleaning cloths too!

Anyway....for those of you who sell Silpada....*applause* to you for representing an awesome company!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby LuvMyJewelry » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:12 pm

Thank you Shelly, for your honest opinion and compliments!

The jewelry really does speak for it's self...and the company is even more awesome to work with. I can't even begin to tell you all they do for us.

Have a beautiful day!
LuvMyJewelry

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:37 pm

AWWW LoverGirl

You Rock My World!!

Thanks for the review and the wonderful compliments!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:53 pm

I brought my 85 yr old Dad the SS spinner ring - and he LOVES it - wore it when he got out of the hospital Sunday and hasn't taken it off since (even when we made the trip to the ER last night!)

Thanks for the kind words!

Hope you have a Sparklin Holiday Season!

P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:00 am

Earrings...my favorite pair is a SS and Black Onyx set that I got about 2.5 years ago...they go with everything! The quality is exceptional and they still look brand new!

I re-read your post and I had to laugh - I think that we have the SAME earrings - I got them with my Free Jewelry bonus one month and absolutely love them...

I also checked out your classybusinesswomen link- I am a member - but I have to admit - I am a little confused at the RYSE portion of it - can you PM me some hints on how to post and such.... can a member start a thread??? Ok - I will admit that I am not as internet savy as Ms. MB - but I WANT TO BE!!!

I would love to go to bed - but Dad is a little wacky from the pain meds and I want to make sure that he is REALLY asleep before I collapse...

isn't life grand???

Thanks again for your support - it is great to work for a company that offers so much to so many...
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:14 am

ONE MORE THING---
Shelly has a link that she didn't post in her comment - her tupperware link - for the LOVE OF GOD - GO TO IT!!! the stuffables in the 6 and 8 cup are only 19.99 for the set of two!!!

I am secretly addicted to tupperware... ok... I admit it. I have love the stuff...
and...
NO you can't buy it cheaper at Wallyworld...its not the same and it discolors faster....
NO I don't want to buy disposable crap from the grocery store...

I WANT TUPPERWARE...

ok - so maybe the lack of sleep has set in - but I am sincere in my love of the burpable wonder bowls that bring fond memories of my childhood.

I am now going to bed.
Sparkly Slumber to all....
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby ravish30 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:40 am

Paula

Once you join Ryze, you need to join the Classy Chic N' Elite Business Women Network....once on our network....you can read messages and post new messages (there is a new topic link) that you use to post a new message.

Hope to see you over there.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:05 pm

Love the idea of the compliments for those of you that wear our jewelry! I just recruited another team member that sold a different jewelry line - because she kept hearing such great compliments about our jewelry and not any about hers - only complaints!

My most recent compliments from my customers have been:

from Norma "I feel so good when I wear your jewelry. I know that I am putting on a quality, upscale piece of designer jewelry for such a wonderful price!"

from Pat "I love the fact that if I can only afford a $29. pair of earrings, you make me feel like they are worth $100."

from Meghan "I love the pearls and want them all! I am going to do another show to earn MORE free jewelry!"

I could go on but need to get to a show today!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies