Looking for an easy profitable Fundraiser?

Having a fundraiser? Post your ads here to let everyone know about it!

Looking for an easy profitable Fundraiser?

Postby Rosalee » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:05 pm

Look no further than Home & garden Party!! Home & Garden Party has an innovative Fundraising Program that is easy to supervise, fun to sell & highly profitable for your group or organization.
Our Most Popular Fundraising items are our Jar candles-10 oz- 50 hours of burn time, our Lotions-8 fl oz, our spiral bound cookbook filled with 360 pages of jam packed recipes, tips & photos.
Your organization will recieve 50-100% profit based on your cost & the items selected. There are NO UP FRONT COsts for your Group or organization. Members simply collect payment at the time of order, pick up the products from the designated Fundraiser person of their group & deliver the products to customers. After orders and payments are collected of course, you fax, mail orders & payments to your Home & Garden Party Fundraising Coord. Your order will then be submitted- the groups profits & my commision. Orders are recieved within 2-3 weeks depending on location.
We at Home & Garden want to help you meet your needs & fundraising goals. Call me or email me at anytime with your Fundraising request. A Fundraising brochure will be sent to you.

This is the day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."

Rosalee Decker
Home & Darden Party
Designer/Fundraiser Coord.
www.ywave.com/~zelmyrs/
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680
Opportunity Calls- Mondays- 11:00, 2:00, 5:00, & 9:00 pm central time
Calls are Toll FREE! 1-866-206-0240 followed by 848226#
Rosalee

Return to Fundraisers