[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Relay for Life

Relay for Life

Having a fundraiser? Post your ads here to let everyone know about it!

Relay for Life

Postby tonja » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:58 am

Our team Journey - is having a coule of Tupperware fundraisers 1 from the actual fundraiser book(earns 40% for our team) and one from the June Special Flyer( I am donating my 25% commission)

Everyone who orders from the June flyer will be entered into a drawing to win FREE Tupperware from my stock or if enough orders are placed then it will be entered as a party and the winner will get the FREE Host gifts!

So if anyone would like to place an order from the flyer, help our team raise money for American Cancer Society and take a chance on winning FREE Tupperware, let me know. The flyer has items from $11 and up offers GREAT specials. I cannot figure out how to attach the flyer here, but can email it to you-

All help Greatly Appreciated
Thanx Much
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:24 pm

Hi Tonja

Just wanted to say good luck with your fundraiser for the Relay for Life - are you actually walking? I had a team in last week here in MA and it was amazing! I wish you all the best for a very worthy cause! 8)

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby tonja » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:27 pm

Mary
My one freind and I were the ones the team was counting on to do most of the walking through ot the nighttime hours, as we walk 3 miles in 40 minutes every day ( use to take us an hour and we worked hard this winter to speed it up) well WE were all excited, then we realized the night of the walk for our county we are actually at the County Fair ( have booth space for our Home Biz) wont get done until 10p then have to be back at 6a so we cannot hang out and walk all night - gotta sleep and bath somewhere in there - so we felt really bad, but the team understands we do these shows
So far from 1 fundraiser I have raised $75 and from another $150 and then from selling signs and my donation cans sitting around in a few places - I have raised almost 1000 - I am excited that it is passed my personal goal and that I can help as much as I can for a very worthy cause
I think our next cause will be Diabetes Foundation as that is what my mom passed from last year
Thanx for the support
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby christina » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:59 pm

That is awesome, Tonja!....the gain in your walking time :P and your fundraising achievement! :P Way to go!!!!
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:02 pm

Hi Tonja-

Sounds like you have really put in a good effort raising money! I love the relay for life & I did walk the 3am shift - amazing!

Best of luck in all you do!

Mary
I'll pm you about the diabetes
8)
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Fundraisers