Help Hammer Out Breast Cancer

Having a fundraiser? Post your ads here to let everyone know about it!

Help Hammer Out Breast Cancer

Postby Desteb » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:02 am

Help Tomboy Tools hammer out breast cancer! Pink for a purpose, purchase a 13 oz pink hammer from Tomboy Tools between now and August 30th 2007. Tomboy Tools will donate 70% of all pink hammer purchases to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with a guaranteed minimal of $100,000!

This is an incredibly worthy cause! You never know who it will hit next or how it has affected millions already. Help to find the cure!

The pink hammer is:
Lightweight but tough enough to get the job done!
Comfortable rubber grip
No more sore thumbs! Single handed nailing!
Magnetized nail groove picks up AND holds nail in place
Weight: 13 oz.
Tomboy Tools is donating 70% of the net proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
To order your pink hammer, log on to www.tomboytools.info/debe

Thanks..
Tomboy Deb
Independent Consultant
Tomboy Tools
Desteb

Re: Pink Hammer

Postby Desteb » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:31 am

No, Karen, I absolutely agree with you! It is not about purchasing another hammer. It is about the cause. When my friend was diagnosed with breast cancer I went thru a stage where I wished I could help make it go away for her. The problem is, we can't just do that. The only way is through research. That's why my company, Tomboy Tools, is offering the 'pink hammer'. Heck, even Sheryl Crow is excited about it. She came in and autographed several for the girls. I can't stress enough how important it is to to get one. Yes, it's $14.95. And yes, you not only get an incredible hammer, but also are contributing to a cause that is way beyond us. What if it hit your sister, your mother, or your best friend? How would you feel then about contributing? I don't want to wait for that. That's why I did my part.

Deb
Desteb

Return to Fundraisers