[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Any MemoryWorks Consultants in here?

Any MemoryWorks Consultants in here?

This is a general forum for all scrapbook or rubber stamp company Reps or those with questions on one of these companies. No advertising please!

Any MemoryWorks Consultants in here?

Postby domsmom » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:32 am

Just wondering if there are any MemoryWorks consultants in here?

I signed up about 2 weeks ago with the $19.99 Sign Up Special and am LOVING it so far!

Hope to see some of you around in here soon!

Vickie ~ :)
Vickie Lagace
Signature Homestyles ~ Ideas for Everyday Living
www.signaturehomestyles.biz/vickie
MemoryWorks Independent Consultant #301727
http://vlagace.memory-works.com
Usborne Books at Home Consultant
www.luv2buybooks.com
domsmom

Postby kelltiffa05 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:25 pm

What is Memory Works ? I have never heard of it before please fill me in .
Kelly
Kelly
Creative Memories
Check out mysite for all my upcoming events
www.mycmsite.com/kellyebaugh
kelltiffa05

Postby domsmom » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Hi Kelly~

Thanks for asking! I see you are a CM consultant! My best friend sold CM for almost 5 years and just stopped this summer.

MemoryWorks is a scrapbooking company that carries most of the top of the line....high demand....popular scrapbooking supplies/products around. We don't specialize in just ONE type of product or ONE company, but rather have items from some of the MOST POPULAR scrapbooking companies on the market today!

MemoryWorks Consultants benefit from having access to these products from home and ENJOY a 20% discount on all products, as well as receiving a $15 FREE PRODUCT CREDIT for each person we sign up to join the company!

MemoryWorks has been around for about 4 years and is a very stress-free company to work with! NO downlines/uplines...so to speak. NO pressure to sell, sell, sell to impress your upline or make your monthly quotas to earn commissions! THE ONLY minimums MemoryWorks has is $75 in sales/orders PER YEAR! I LOVE IT!

You are free to recruit as many people as you would like into the company and will receive your $15 FREE product credit for each one! And that's it! You don't receive commissions on their sales after. MemoryWorks REWARDS you right away for signing up NEW people and then the pressure if off!

You can become a MW consultant to do home shows/parties, classes, crops, etc. OR just sign up to become a consultant and ENJOY the 20% discount on the products!

Feel free to check out my site in my siggy line.....and then when you get there, click on OUR PRODUCTS on the left hand side bar! We'll be adding new products in the coming weeks and months because the HO just got back from the HUGE CHA scrapbook convention last week!

Let me know if you have any questions about MemoryWorks! I am having SO much fun!

Vickie ~ :D
Vickie Lagace
www.luv2buybooks.com
domsmom

Postby kelltiffa05 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:55 am

Wow I like the sounds of that no monthy requirements . Plus I looked at some of the stuff on your page and I like it .

Do they have any rules again selling online like online parties and ebay like other companies have .

Do they have catalogs or just the online store so to speak ?
Kelly
Creative Memories
Check out mysite for all my upcoming events
www.mycmsite.com/kellyebaugh
kelltiffa05

Postby domsmom » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:21 am

Hey Kelly!

YES...that's what I LOVE too....NO monthly minimums....and I KNOW I will EASILY spend or sell for $75 in a YEAR.....so it doesn't stress me out to make minimums!

Actually, my first order was for over $100....so now I'm good for the rest of the year as far as my minimums go!

YES, you can sell through online parties cause you would be referring people to your site, or selling whatever you have on hand.

As far as ebay is concerned, I'm really not sure to be honest? You know how that is....there is a fine line there I think! Because MW sells products that are already readily available on the market, I'm not sure if ebay would be the best place to try and sell them? Just my opinion though! Feel free to PM me or email me at momtodom@hotmail.com and we can talk more!

I just opened my order that arrived yesterday and I AM SO IN LOVE with the Pre-made/put together kits they have! Awesome bargain for papers, ribbons, embellishments, etc that all coordinate!

Let's talk more! :)

Have a great day! ~ Vickie
Vickie Lagace
www.luv2buybooks.com
domsmom

Postby missyroth » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:29 pm

How much is the start-up now?
Missy Roth
Usborne Books at Home
GC Candles

missyroth

Postby domsmom » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:49 pm

Hi Missy!

Great time to ask! MemoryWorks has recently reduced the cost of the starter kit for a LIMITED TIME!

Because our NEW catalogs are set to come out in April...the starter kits (for the time being) WILL NOT include catalogs. So instead of paying $35 plus shipping to sign up.....YOU CAN SIGN UP NOW FOR ONLY $19.99 plus shipping!

Anyone who has been thinking about MemoryWorks, or wanting to try scrapbooking as a hobby....this is the best time to do it! For only $19.99 you can sign up and start receiving your 20% discount on ALL purchases right away!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to help you!

Thanks
Vickie :)
Vickie Lagace
www.luv2buybooks.com
domsmom

Return to Scrapbooking Companies