[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Kit Price Reduction!!

Kit Price Reduction!!

This is a general forum for all candle company Reps or those with questions on a candle company. No advertising please!

Kit Price Reduction!!

Postby amartin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:58 pm

Hey, we just received news that Bittersweet Candle Company will be lowering their kit price from $59.95 to $20 the first of January! Im so excited!! I joined because I love their candles, but also because there is no quota to fill, a 40% commission, and free website. Now that the kit price is being reduced this will only make this opportunity even more beneficial! :D
Amy Martin
~Join me at the Atlantis on Paradise Island, Bahamas
I'm going with The Pampered Chef!
amartin

Postby tamralynn » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:13 pm

Amy, The kit price reduction starts now!!! So you can recruit people now at the $20 price.
What do you get for $20. You get the opportunity to sell candles with one of the fastest growing direct sales candle companies around!!! Plus you'll receive some catalogs (annual and seasonal), order forms and your FREE website will be set up for you and ready to start selling from within 48 hours!
tamralynn

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:15 am

Please excuse me, but is it just my monitor or does anyone else think the website just looks horrid on the PDF format?
:oops:
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd be interested into looking in to them if the website looked better, is it temporary thing?

Postby tamralynn » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:58 am

You were viewing our online catalog. If you click on the Shopping Cart you'll access our online shopping area and be able to see the products individually. It's alot clearer - plus that is where a customer would place an order. The pdf is just if someone wanted to view the whole catalog or print one off.
BTW - the $20 sign up special is extended through the month of January!
tamralynn

Kit Price Reduction Extended

Postby kamak » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:59 am

Through February kit price is ONLY $29.95 :lol:

If you go to my website, you can check us out. There is a link to my Bittersweet site and also a link to the catalog and spring flyer!!

Michelle K
kamak

Postby tamralynn » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:13 am

You'll also get a coupon for $20 off your first order!
tamralynn

Return to Candle Companies