General Information about Bittersweet Candle Company

This is a general forum for all candle company Reps or those with questions on a candle company. No advertising please!

General Information about Bittersweet Candle Company

Postby tamralynn » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:15 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to share some general information about The Bittersweet Candle Company. I receive quite a few PM each week with people looking for information. So to save most of you some time, here is the answers to most asked questions.

The Bittersweet Candle Company has been in business for 7 years and currently has over 1000 consultants.

We carry a great assortment of candle sizes and fragrances. We're the official carriers of the wickless candles. We also offer you approx. 50 candle scents!

We also carry a line of bath and body products that are amazing.

Coffee? Yup, we carry coffee also. Sit back, relax, drink a cup of coffee while burning a candle and soaking in the bath tup with our products.

Earn 40% base commission (with the option of earning 50%)

No minimum order amounts (no case fulls or $ minimums). No need to carry inventory. Order when your customers need something.

No monthly, quarterly or yearly quotas.

Average 2 week shipping time. Although most of my orders have taken 7-10 days to arrive at my door.

You can run your business in a way that fits your lifestyle. Want to do home parties, online parties, catalog shows, flea markets or craft fairs - the option is yours. You can even just send your friends, family and customers to your online store to shop.

FREE website with online ordering for the customer

Free Bittersweet email address (login_name@bittersweetcandle.com)

Drop Shipping right to your customers door

Great assortment of candle sizes

Awesome Fundraising line where your customers can earn 40% for their organization. Even with their own personalized labels!

Professionally printed catalogs, order forms and other business materials.

Online tracking of your orders and your customers orders. See where they are in production and when they ship automatically.

Great tracking of your team sales (if you choose to recruit)

Our candles are a blend of waxes, including Soy and Parrafin wax.

Handpoured candles "Pour by hand...made from the heart".

Great Bittersweet Candle message board to share information.

Awesome communication with the company - weekly chats and almost daily posts to the message board.

Team Yahoo Group with additional support

Bittersweet online file download area for flyers, etc.

Cost to join? Only $20.00. That will give you 10 annual catalogs, 10 seasonal catalogs, 10 order forms, consultant manual plus your FREE website will be up and running within 48 hours!

Wonderful compensation plan for you as you build your team.
tamralynn

Bittersweet Rep in Illinois

Postby kamak » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 am

Looking for a rep in northern Illinois?

Please contact me!

Michelle K.

michelle_847@yahoo.com

http://www.geocities.com/michelle_847/biz2.html

:lol:
kamak

Postby AndrewPolly » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:50 pm

lol! :) :) :D