[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Interested in becoming a Marlo Quinn Founding Consultant?

Interested in becoming a Marlo Quinn Founding Consultant?

This is a general forum for all candle company Reps or those with questions on a candle company. No advertising please!

Interested in becoming a Marlo Quinn Founding Consultant?

Postby nuwave06 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:07 pm

There's still time!

My name is Ulanda and I am the founder of The Internet Income Center. My site specializes in helping work from home seekers locate legitimate opportunities, and providing free and low-cost products/services for running a successful home business.

I was recently introduced to a new, ground-floor opportunity offering Premium 100% Soy Candles And Natural Bath & Body Products For Women, Men & Children. Have you heard about Marlo Quinn? I am really excited about adding this business to my portfolio. I am always on the lookout for legitimate work from home opportunities with minimal start-up costs to refer to my site visitors.

Among the things I admire most about Marlo Quinn are:

- Diversified product line with sleek packaging and presentation (over 100 different soy candle scents, over 30 natural soap blends, several other natural bath & body products for women, men, and babies -- with a special kids line coming soon)

- Very low start-up cost and NO ongoing purchase requirements (low one-time enrollment fee of only $10, no minimums, no quotas, and no inventory, websites and several marketing tools provided free of charge)

- Friendly team atmosphere and a founder who cares (forums for consultants, weekly voice and online chats with founder, one-on-one support and attention)

- Generous commission structure (earn 25% on personal sales and 5% on team sales up to 3 levels, additional bonuses available to those who pursue a "business builder" track)

I can realistically envision achieving my personal goals with Marlo Quinn.

At Marlo Quinn we believe in providing a program for our consultants that allows for flexibility. Marlo Quinn offers its consultants the opportunity to run their business in the way that best suits their needs. Consultants are able to host home parties, market via the internet, set up fundraisers, whatever works for you!

For more information on the Marlo Quinn business opportunity and products, feel free to visit my site:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/marlo_quinn

SPECIAL INCENTIVE: When you join my team as a Marlo Quinn consultant, you will have the opportunity to have YOUR Marlo Quinn website featured on The Internet Income Center's Marlo Quinn page:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/marlo_quinn

Details will be provided to all my consultants after launch...to your success!
Ulanda
Founder, on the Internet.com
EcoAdvisor
nuwave06

Return to Candle Companies