[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Marlo Quinn Launch

Marlo Quinn Launch

This is a general forum for all candle company Reps or those with questions on a candle company. No advertising please!

Marlo Quinn Launch

Postby LoveVelas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:07 am

We are getting ready to launch on Monday or Tuesday.

If you have been wondering about joining, now is the time!

Become a founding consultant!

Only $10.00 to enroll.

We will be able to offer customers:

Soy Candles and Melts
Baby and Mens bath and body line
Body butters and creme
Body Sugar and Salt Scubs
Foot Care line
Skin Care Line and more to come.

If you have questions, please ask. I will be glad to help.

Laura V.
Independent Founding Consultant #730
http://www.marloquinn.net/index.asp?consultant=730
*~Laura~*
For Every Home™
Independent Consultant
www.foreveryhome.net/lvazquez
Home is where your story begins...
LoveVelas

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:08 am

When will people be able to see the products? :)
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Marlo Quinn Launch

Postby LoveVelas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:17 am

I am working on my own personal website as we speak. We will have our own company websites when we launch on Monday or Tuesday. If you would like me to send you pictures of the products and candle scents. I would be more then happy to. Just let me know.

If you are interested in joining. Now is a great time! Its only $10.00 to enroll and if you join before Friday at 4pm you will be a founding consultant.

Here are some benefits to that:

Independent Founding Consultants
.. Once the registration ends on Friday all new consultants will receive the title of Independent Consultants no more founding.
Membership has it's privledges. Our Founding Consultants will receive perks in the months to come. It's our way of thanking you for showing your support from the beginning

This is a message from the company. Its a great opportunity.

Laura V.
*~Laura~*
For Every Home™
Independent Consultant
LoveVelas

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:30 am

I definately want to see the products. :D
You can email me at Slah_Crystal@Yahoo.com
Thank you!
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

RE: Marlo Quinn Product

Postby LoveVelas » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:27 am

Crystal,

Thanks for your reponse.

I will get those out to you ASAP! :D

Have a great day and talk to you later.

Laura V. #730
Join today! Enroll for Only $10.00
*~Laura~*
For Every Home™
Independent Consultant
LoveVelas

interested

Postby in2opi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:35 pm

would like to see the products as well. i've been interested in selling more than just mk.

Jessica

jsutherland@marykay.com
in2opi

RE: Marlo Quinn Product

Postby LoveVelas » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:38 am

Crystal,

I tried to email you but the email come back. Let me know if you are still interested and I will send you the info.

Jessica,

Thank you for your interest in Marlo Quinn.
I have sent you an email with the product information.
Enjoy!

Laura V.
*~Laura~*
For Every Home™
Independent Consultant
LoveVelas

RE: Marlo Quinn Lauch

Postby LoveVelas » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:20 pm

Crystal, Jessica and Everyone who was interested in Marlo Quinn,

I just wanted to let you know that enrollment has closed for Founding Consultants. Launch looks like it will be Monday or Tuesday at the lastest. There will not be any sign-ups until further notice. They are going to be concentrating on the launch and orders. Once sign up for consultants starts again I will let you guys know.

When we launch you can use the link below to view my website, products and even order.

I am really excited about this company and cant wait for launch.!! :D

Laura V. #730
Marlo Quinn, Independent Founding Consultant #730
www.marloquinn.com/soyvelas
*~Laura~*
For Every Home™
Independent Consultant
LoveVelas

Return to Candle Companies