[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - ~* Mia Bella *~ Product Review!

~* Mia Bella *~ Product Review!

This is a general forum for all candle company Reps or those with questions on a candle company. No advertising please!

~* Mia Bella *~ Product Review!

Postby ravish30 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Okay ladies...I do not sell Mia Bella...but I do buy alot of it from 2 of my good friends....I just rotate among the 2 of them with my orders so they both get my business :)

I love Mia Bella Products!!!

Mia Melts (Tart Melts).....I am a Mia Melt Addict...I confess...and I admit, I am a Mia Melt Addict!!!!!

My Favorite Mia Melt Scents: White Chocolate, Chocolate and Sex On The Beach! wooohoooo! Bring them on! LOL

Seriously...love them! I love to mix the scents too! The scents are TRUE, meaning they smell like the real thing! They last for a long long long time too!

Next.....love the Mia Bella Electric Tart Melter Pots...can not live without those! I used to have another brand of tart pots....trashed them as I like these 110% better! I love the fact that they do NOT use those stupid night light bulbs...they use the 40 watt bulb which means your tarts melt much nicer! Again....10 thumbs up on those!!!

Next....the Soy Soaps....love them! I use them for shaving! Much more thrifty then buying foaming shave creams PLUS they are better for our skin! If you have not tried them for shaving, you really should!

I also enjoy the body washes from time to time too and you can shave with those too! Great smelling and they foam up with tons of bubbles on your shower pouf sponge!

Way to go all you MB girls! wooohoo!
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:01 pm

Awesome.. Great review.. I'm glad your enjoying the products..
Thanks for the post Shelly..
AvParties4u

Postby Ashley » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:13 pm

Im glad you love the products.Have you thought about sending your review into the company? :)
Ashley WAHM of One

Ashley

Postby BarbB » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:05 pm

Hi Shelly:

It is so nice to hear such great accolades from a customer. Thanks for sharing your love of Mia Bella.

Barb
www.BurnForSuccess.com
BarbB

Postby ccarroll » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:20 pm

Shelly,
You are the bomb! Thx for buying Mia Bella!

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Return to Candle Companies