[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Open House

Open House

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Open House

Postby basketlovinchick » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Hey girls! I am starting to plan my very first open house! I sell Longaberger and I'm going to have it in conjunction with the release of the new catalog in March!

So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to make this a huge success! My goal is not only to get sales for myself (so I can build up my product samples) but mainly to get bookings for the future!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
basketlovinchick

Postby jrams42 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:20 am

Invite lots of people! Think of everyone you know or come in contact with regularly and start your list! Don't assume because someone doesn't seem interested that they aren't, they might know someone who is!

I'm also planning an open house for the new Wishlist release. I think it will be very exciting!
Jennifer Ramsey
Longaberger Independent Home Consultant
Urbana, OH
www.longaberger.com/jenniferramsey
jrams42

Postby basketlovinchick » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Jennifer, how long have you been with Longaberger? I just signed up at the end of November. I just want to do really well with it!! I'm really excited!!
basketlovinchick

Postby sairam » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:44 pm

I wanted to start an open house but i don't know where to begin I don't know anyone and I sell Gold canyon candles. Please help to give me some ideas

Thanks
Tina :D
Go Gold Canyon Candles
sairam

Postby jrams42 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:27 am

I have been with Longaberger since September, so not a whole lot longer than you, but things have been well. I am really glad to hear that you are excited, I know I am. Especially after seeing what is coming up for the spring!

Tina, I'll bet you do know people. Like I said, start a list of people to invite. Start with family, then close friends, then people you come in contact with. Do you work outside of your home as well? Even think of former co-workers. Belong to any parent groups? Are the kids in school (don't forget teachers)? Scout groups? Sports? Hairdresser? Mail delivery person?

Decide how many you want to invite and don't stop listing until you have at least filled that list up. I'll bet you know a lot more people than you think you do.
Jennifer Ramsey
Longaberger Independent Home Consultant
Urbana, OH
www.longaberger.com/jenniferramsey
jrams42

Postby workathomemommy1080 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Make sure your invitations say "You and a guest". Especially for those who are not such close contacts, they will be more comfortable having a friend with them, and you get to meet more people.

Maybe even offer a free raffle entry for everyone who brings a guest.
Cheryl
Work at Home Center- new wah jobs posted weekly
http://wahcenter.blogspot.com/

Sample Gal - Free sign-up until 4/15/08
http://www.samplegal.com/members/wildrose/index.html

Mineral Girlz - Only $25 to sign-up
http://www.mineralgirlz.com/members/wildrose/index.html
workathomemommy1080

Postby basketlovinchick » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:59 pm

I do have that marked on the invitation...I'm actually counting on people bringing a friend or two!!

Thanks!! Keep the ideas comin!
basketlovinchick

Return to General Business Discussions