[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Conference Call Phone Parties????

Conference Call Phone Parties????

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Conference Call Phone Parties????

Postby ravish30 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Has anyone ever hosted or attended as a guest, a conference call phone party?

I got a catalog today, order form and invitation from a cousin of mine who is having a conference call party for company HHHHHH.

There is also a sheet in there explaining we dial into this conference # at such and such time. To have our catalogs and order form available. She is going to talk to us about her biz, her product specials and so forth and we can ask her questions etc. I am not sure if we give her our orders then or we mail/email them to her or what afterwards.

I am not mentioning the name of the company but I will say its one of the Home Decor Companies.

Thoughts on this?
ravish30

Postby risajane_2000 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 am

I think it sounds like an interesting concept but I would not want to give my credit card information on a call like that nor would I be emailing it so I would have to have the consultant call me or I would have to call them. And if you didn't want to pay with a cc you would have to mail a check and how long would that hold up the closing of the party...prolonging when you get your product! I really don't mean to sound negative!!!! I do think it would be interesting to see or I guess hear one of these parties!

Just my two cents.....
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby ravish30 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 am

Marisa

According to what the "letter" and "invitation" say...we give her our order via phone (she calls back solo for the payment) or we can go to her website and place our order that way...so we are not giving our CC info in a group setting.
ravish30

Postby risajane_2000 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:04 am

Ok, good.

I still think it would be interesting to hear the "party" and to see the turn out.
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby ravish30 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:33 am

ravish30

Return to General Business Discussions