[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - vendor shows?

vendor shows?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

vendor shows?

Postby RMiller005 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:45 am

How do you find out about finding vendor shows?
I know this may sound dumb but is it like flea markets?

How well has this worked for you?

Rose
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Chamber

Postby HGPUtah » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm

The chamber of commerce usually has a list of events or check the city websits.
Shop Online with Mitzi at
http://www.HomeandGardenParty.com/Home?WebId=Mitzi

Mitzi Grahm
Email me at: HGPUtah@msn.com
Southern Utah

Start Living Your Dreams with Home & Garden Party!!!
HGPUtah

Postby ccarroll » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:14 pm

It is sort of like a flea market, but the product lines are specific to the type of show it is and the qualiyt of the goods is required o be much better.

You can also check out http://www.eventlister.com and http://www.craftlister.com for local events around you.
I love doing them. they boost my business.
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby LorettaA » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:04 pm

I do events that are more like craft shows or community festivals. I use http://www.eventlister.com a lot. I also use http://www.festivalnet.com.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Re: To finding Vendor shows

Postby Basketbox » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

There are several ways to find shows.

1. Check with your local Chamber. In fact join. This way you have your business out there . Most Chambers have coffees , network gathering and such. I am a member of 2 .One in the city I live and the one I work in.

2. Check to see if there is a local Chapter of The American Business Womens Association. Alot of times some of the members will do a job fair for Direct Sales Companies and MLM's.

3. Check your Convention Center . They should have a list of House and Garden Shows, Women's Expos and such. If you can get info of the event organizer managers, send a note about you and your business ,plus info on the show entries. I did our Dogwood Arts House and Garden Show with Longaberger for 7 years straight,plus Womens Expo for 3 years. Once you get your foot in the door and your booth draws .They will keep you on their mailing list. All the shows like this are around the same time very year. most shows send out entries out 3 months in advance. If you think it has been to long ,call the show manager.

Hope this can help everyone. If you need more ,let me know.
PN inTennessee
Health and Wellness is Everything
Basketbox

Return to General Business Discussions