Postal rates going up again in May!!!!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Postal rates going up again in May!!!!

Postby ravish30 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Yeah folks...they are going up again!

What does everyone think of the Postal Office raising their rates on us yet again?

Do you think this will change the way you do business?
ravish30

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:32 am

It wont affect how I do business, but it really is a bummer. I do a lot of swapping online with others and I might have to slow down on it.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby taraburner » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:50 pm

The penny wont make a difference for me personally because I hardly snail mail anything first class anyhow.
Now I'll wait til March to see what priority/express increases are going to be but it really won't affect anything we do at Affordable Mineral Makeup as far as I can tell.
We don't ship catalogs since we're eco-friendly so it'd only affect our actual product shipping and right now we've got it at a flat rate per order no matter the size of order and foresee that remaining the same.
But everything goes up, gas, food, veggies, services, mortgages, etc.. just a sign of the times
Tara
taraburner

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Fortuneately for me, I have the opportunity via my website to send an e-vite. So I have been and will continue to stress e-mail addresses versus snail mail addresses. But, I will continue to suck it all up!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to General Business Discussions