[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Children at Biz Events & Home Parties?

Children at Biz Events & Home Parties?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Children at Biz Events & Home Parties?

Postby ravish30 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 am

What do you think about others bring their small children with them to do a home party? I am talking about a consultant coming to your home to do a party for you and your guests and she brings with her a small child or children under the age of 7 with her? Appropiate or Unappropiate?

What do you think about others who bring their small children to a business event or expo?

Do you think business is business and small children should be kept at home?
ravish30

Postby Audrey » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Every child is different. My older child could come and sit and play and color and never utter a word. My other daughter I would NEVER take. There is no way she could or would sit still.

If a child can sit and be self entertained, I don't see a problem. A child who is not self entertained is a very different story.
Audrey

Postby taraburner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:55 pm

if the kid sits and doesn't trash my place I'd be ok with it
but the thing that grates on me is obnoxious kids who won't stop whining, crying, screaming and go through your things or trash the place

course this applies in general public too
I just don't care for unruly kids and the parents who allow/condone that behavior.

Tara
taraburner

Postby ccarroll » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Return to General Business Discussions