Recruiting for DS Business?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Recruiting for DS Business?

Postby ravish30 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:42 am

For those of you who recruit for your DS businesses...

Do you find that most of your recruits have previous DS experience or do you find most of your recruits have never tried a DS business before?
ravish30
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:36 pm
Location: Central PA. USA

Postby Darlene » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:49 pm

For me, yes most of my recruits have had DS experience before.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Cherl » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 am

I've only delt with one who hasn't had any experience, all the rest have.

Cherl
Cherl
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: Reno, NV

Postby ravish30 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:16 am

I have found that 60% of my recruits have been with atleast 1 DS business before. The other 40% are complete newbies.
ravish30
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:36 pm
Location: Central PA. USA

Postby taraburner » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 am

It's about even here
some have
others haven't
Tara
taraburner
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:39 am

Most of my consultants haven't. I have only had one who had been with another company before.
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

1.866.697.5599
www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:43 am
Location: WA

Postby hipchickjewels » Sat May 17, 2008 2:28 am

I would agree with Shelly. Haven't you found that a lot of gals are teachers?
hipchickjewels
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 12:25 am
Location: California


Return to General Business Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron