[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I'm looking for a second DS company!!!

I'm looking for a second DS company!!!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

I'm looking for a second DS company!!!

Postby rvcsherman » Tue May 13, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm currently a lia sophia jewelry advisor in upstate NY. I've been thinking about joining a second DS company to fill in calendar. I would lke to sell something consumable like skin care products, candles or gormet items & I want to do something new to our area! I'm ready to sign............recruit away! :lol:
Virginia Sherman
your <b>lia sophia</b> advisor
www.liasophia.com/vsherman
<b>NEW</b> your <b>Scentsy</b> Wickless Candle consultant
www.scentsy.com/vsherman
rvcsherman

Ground Floor Opp with Dove Chocolate at Home

Postby missourichocolate » Tue May 13, 2008 4:20 pm

We are the newest, fastest growing party plan company in the country!
We are now open for business across the nation!
Join this GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY!

Become a consultant with our exciting company for just $50. down and
you will begin reaping the benefits right away!

Ever wish you were one of the first people to join one of the giant
direct sales companies such as Tupperware, Pampered Chef or any other
party plan company? These people are the top earners (they make the
big bucks!)because they said YES when the opportunity came along.
This is your chance to say YES and join the ranks of the successful
party plan industry!

DOVE Chocolate At Home is the newest venture from M&M MARS CO. we hold
delicious and fun chocolate tasting parties that feature a full line
of exclusive and unique products. Our parties are the talk of the
town, after all they are all about DOVE Chocolate!

Sean Schwendinger
Independent Chocolatier #6110
Sean Schwendinger
Dove Chocolate at Home
Indpendent Chocolatier #6110
missourichocolate

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Tue May 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Okay, I know you asked for consumable products, but we have many consumable bath and body products, as well as personal lubricants. I have MANY repeat customers and when I actually work the phones and do my customer care, I usually generate $300-$400 per month in additional sales!!! *note to self....get on the phone this week!*

We have a niche market. You can't go to Target or Walmart to buy our products. Plus..no matter what the economy is doing, our products always sell!!!

Here's a little bit about our company.

Passion Parties has been in business since 1994 and is a privately owned, completely debt free company. We have the most generous compensation plan available, with .52 of every dollar going back to the consultants and an amazing statistic of a 12 times growth the past 5 years in a row. Passion Parties pays out about 1.2 million dollars EACH month in bonus and override checks. No other company even comes close! We are a member of the Certified Adult Home Party Plan Association and are very progressive in new product launches, advertising and branding.

Here are just a few reasons why we are the BEST:

40% commission (with a $250 or $450 kit purchase)
No Application Fee
No Pre-Signing bookings required
Only $250.00 to become qualified
LOW sales quotas (only $600.00 in a rolling 6 month period)
Direct to Customer Shipping or ship to yourself…Your Choice!
Awesome Fast Track Program ...as well as my own when you join my team!
Up to a 10% CASH bonus based on your RETAIL sales each month (not wholesale)
No breakaways on Downline (if you sponsor a Rock Star, you don't ever lose her, even if she surpasses you) and up to 5% commission on RETAIL Sales (not wholesale like many companies) 3 levels deep
FREE and unlimited training--online, telephone, national meetings in all states, teleconferencing
Your Passion Parties business is sellable and willable
Your starter kit comes with all the business supplies you need to get started, and subsequent business supply purchases are cheap!
TWO catalogs to show...one mild and one wild, PLUS seasonal sale brochures and products.
New catalogs come out twice per year and the seasonal sale brochures are released for Summer, Christmas and Valentine's day. So there is always something new and exciting going on!!!
Tasteful, in house packaging...you're customers will NEVER feel like they went into an adult bookstore!
Company Credit Card processing or the ability to use your own, Your Choice!
FREE select level website, or a fully functional shopping cart website for only $24.95 a month.
ALL leads and sales are passed on to the field, Corporate takes NO leads or sales
No minimum order requirements.
National marketing and exposure
Ability to earn free trips
Recognition and prizes for your efforts
Work when YOU want to
Have FUN and MAKE MONEY at the same time
Tax breaks for home based businesses

Don't just take my word for it!

Check out www.sextoypartydirectory.com . We are the ONLY company to get a 5 star rating. In their words "our compensation plan puts us in an elite class for sustained business opportunity". I am information hound...LOL, so I have researched and done comparisons on just about every other company out there! Believe me, no other company comes close!

I have a team of over 50 women all the US and in Canada and am a team builder. It is my passion to help you reach your personal goals with your business, whether that is to support your shoe habit or earn a six-figure income. I personally sold nearly $50,000 in product in 2007 and my team did nearly $250,000. My team members' success is VERY important to me!

I would love to visit with you and answer any questions to see if Passion Parties would be a good fit for you! You can call me toll free at 1.866.697.5599 or email me at trishias_toys@hotmail.com .
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby Darlene » Tue May 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello Virginia
Welcome to the boards. Its nice to meet you.

I have been with Watkins for 8 years now and love it. Our company is 140 years old and doing super.

We have 4 stores:
gourmet foods and spices
personal care products
household cleaning products
vitamin and weight loss supplements, ointments, cough medicine etc.

All of our products are consumable, and are 100% money back guaranteed. We are being introduced to new products all the time. We have great bath products etc.

You can see all our products and read more about the business at my website at http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
While there you can request more business information or a free catalog.

You can also sign up there for $39.95
We have no monthly quotas to meet, no inventory to have on hand and we earn residual income. No territories, two websites to access for business tools, loads of information about products, the business, new programs and tons more. We have free online training and so much more.
We have many different programs and many ways to earn money with Watkins.
We have a super team and we are always there to help out.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have. So please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck in your search.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby sarahbendt » Tue May 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi Virginia,
My name is Sarah and it is nice to meet you. I am with a skin care company, L'Bri Pure n' Natural. If you would like to try out some samples just PM me. I am sure that you will want to try out a skin care line before joining. I would just need to know your skin type (oily, combination, normal to dry). I have been with L'Bri for 2 months and just love their skin care products. They are all natural and aloe based. If you would like to check out the products, my website is in my sig line.

Good luck with your search!
Sarah
Sarah Bendt

Get your FREE samples at:
sarahbendt

Postby taraburner » Wed May 14, 2008 10:03 am

Hi and welcome to the boards :)

If you're into mineral makeup you may want to check out Affordable Mineral Makeup™

We have a variety of ways to make money and right now we're offering 50% off on the consultant sign up.

You can see all the info at http://www.affordablemineralmakeup.com/bizopp.html

Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Tara
taraburner

Return to General Business Discussions