[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Party Cancellation Policy?

Party Cancellation Policy?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Party Cancellation Policy?

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:55 am

Do you have a party cancellation policy?

If so, do you give it to your hostesses with their party packets or do you verbally tell them about your party cancellation policy?

A friend of mine drafted up a party cancellation policy and inserts it into her hostess packets, does anyone else do this?
ravish30

Postby silverspangled » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 pm

I only had one cancellation due to ice storms. The hostess rescheduled 3 days later so I didn't lose the party.

Do you have a lot of cancellations? What does this contract say?
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:51 pm

I would love a copy also - you can e-mail it to me or pm me.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 am

No, I don't have a cancellation policy and I have only had 3 parties canceled on me in the past 6 years...this is something my friend is doing as she often gets alot of cancellations.
ravish30

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm

I would love a copy if you could e-mail it to me?
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Nancy,
Do you get a lot of cancellations?
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm

No not really - maybe 6 or 8 total a year. I don't think that is so bad when I usually do 6 - 8 shows a month. If they want to cancel, I talk them into postponing to a different date. That works most of the time.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby Cherl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 pm

I've only had 1 cancel, most will reschedule and stick to the new date. I don't really have a policy on it, but I do let them know the only way to get there free stuff is to have the party. They do get a booking gift from me but it is given at the party.

Cherl
Cherl

Return to General Business Discussions