[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - do you mail out invites???

do you mail out invites???

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

do you mail out invites???

Postby rvcsherman » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:37 am

I was just wondering how many consultants mail out party invites for the hostess & pay for them too? :roll:
Virginia Sherman
your <b>lia sophia</b> advisor
www.liasophia.com/vsherman
<b>NEW</b> your <b>Scentsy</b> Wickless Candle consultant
www.scentsy.com/vsherman
rvcsherman

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby LorettaA » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 pm

~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby Rosalee » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Rosalee

Postby ravish30 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:12 am

I mail mine out too! You can print out your own postcard invites to cut down on mailing costs (postcard rate is cheaper than first class).

Mailing them out myself has:

1. cut down on party cancellations
2. increased party attendance
3. increased outside orders for those who couldn't attend (I have my website info on the postcard and it states that if they can not attend the party, to browse my site and hand their order in to the host)
4. increased my web site traffic, as it's a great way to get customers going to your website and a lot of them bookmark it for future reference or shopping.
ravish30

Re: do you mail out invites???

Postby tinastoybox » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I do an my hostesses love it!
Tina Ewert
Love U Parties Team Leader & Advisory Board Member
tinastoybox

Postby Beckymk » Wed May 23, 2012 9:52 am

I would recommend real invite in the mail that people can stick on their refrigerators!

I was invited to a Tastefully Simple party and I drop her son off after school, he asked me as he was leaving "are you coming to my mom's party this weekend?" -- I had a completely blank face with "what party?" I had no clue what he was talking about.

Turns out that evites were used and apparently a lot of them ended up in spam folders and who knows where. The hostess (who was the mom I knew) was very unhappy with the way things went for that, she had a ton of people who had no clue what was going on. She told me her party turned out OK but apparently there were several people she invited that were as surprised as I was that she was even having a party.

I'm much more a I need something to stick on my fridge to remind me type of person between all the kids schedules, etc...
Becky
Senior Distributor #116689
Send Out Cards

Beckymk

Postby Marianne » Sat May 26, 2012 3:16 am

I do - I also offer to call the guests the day before to remind them of the party. I have quite a few of my hostesses who love that I do that . I do it during the early afternoon and usually get answering machines.
Marianne Glynn ~ Jade and Jasper Jewelry
Jewelry As Unique and Special As You
Marianne

Return to General Business Discussions