[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - When recession hits the economy, network marketing booms !!

When recession hits the economy, network marketing booms !!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

When recession hits the economy, network marketing booms !!

Postby Deb » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:57 pm

Deb

Postby Audrey » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 pm

It will be interesting to see how the next 12-24 months go for both sales and also recruiting.
Audrey

Postby labelmum » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Hi Deb!
That is a GREAT article! Thank-you for posting. Very true!
When I just recently signed on with my company, I took into consideration that very situation among other important reasons. I know in hard economic times people are going to be very conscious of their spending habits.
I chose a company whose products actually "save" people hundreds of dollars. This, as well as improve the quality of lives within the home. Healthy families=less healthcare dollars not to mention happy families! :D and when you don't need to spend the extra on cleaning supplies by deducting that cost from your grocery bills that= a massive saving over the years too!
Add to that, the fact I LOVE great customer service, something I miss so much in many of our retail stores these days which is what I want to offer each and everyone of my customers! This hopefully= repeat customers and word of mouth networking too which is a true bonus! :)

Having shared that, how do all of you see your business "surviving" the tough economic times as a topic to continue from Deb's article posted?
labelmum

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:26 am

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby Rosalee » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:04 am

Rosalee

So True!

Postby It Works! 4 Me » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks for the post, Deb. This is so true! And we are so blessed to have so much opportunity right now...people still do want to feel and look good, AND they need a bail out plan. When you have both of these to offer, it is good to know we are in a thriving industry!
Wrap & Lose Fat!!
Lose Inches FAST...Naturally!
Rita Canada, Diamond Leader Team
It Works! 4 Me

Return to General Business Discussions