[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Help with a website

Help with a website

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Help with a website

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:00 am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Postby angienewton » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:50 pm

Hi Mindy,
I was clueless too...well, kind of still am ;) but right now I use www.buyyoursite.com and it's pretty simple to build however I am going to build my theme party site probably with www.internetbasedfamily.com. I've heard their website builder is pretty simple.

You'll learn, don't worry! It takes time but you'll feel great once you accomplish it.
~Angie~

angienewton

Easy Website Builder

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:15 am

Hi the company I work with you get a website, hosting, 10 email accounts and .ws domain name. And it comes with an easy website builder! All of this for just $10 a month. And you can make money as an affiliate too.

You can visit my affiliate site if your interested. http://www.my.ws/gpds
Patricia

Postby candy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 am

the hosting/domain company i use and represent offers FREE web site building software included in your hosting package! check it out if you want at www.elitewebsource.com

if you have specific questions, please post and i would be happy to help! :)
Candy

candy

Return to General Business Discussions