[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Does anyone have an advice? Mary Kay vs Beauticontrol

Does anyone have an advice? Mary Kay vs Beauticontrol

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Does anyone have an advice? Mary Kay vs Beauticontrol

Postby lorio » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:34 pm

Does anyone have any opinions which company is better? In terms of which company has better perks, more flexability, more recognition, etc. I would like to be a part of a company that is more flexible. I remember hearing someone say that with MK as a sales director you need to make $4500 in retail sales every month to not lose your directorship. Is that correct? Does Beauticontrol have that same "restriction"?

Thank you!
lorio

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:28 am

Hi, you're not that far from me, I'm in Port Orchard, Wa! I had looked at both Beauticontrol and Mary Kay, I ended up joining Jafra, but if I had to pick Beauticontrol or Mary Kay, I would pick Mary Kay based on the commission. Good luck to you!
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby ravish30 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:12 am

I personally would pick Beauticontrol.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby ksbell » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:48 pm

Personally, I've known way too many directors who have lost their teams by not keeping their volume up in MK, so that makes me a little antsy about that company. I'm sure it's like that in other companies, but I just happen to know quite a few in MK. I also know of some "cheating" going on to grow teams.......

Beauticontrol I know very little about.

I am with a different company who's products are based on botanical principals; patented Swiss formulas, anti-aging sytems that actually work! Our products are 2nd to NONE!

Kim
Pure....Safe....Beneficial
kim_bell@bellsouth.net
ksbell

Postby gemini1966 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:13 am

Are you looking for a Makeup only company?? That would help understand what your needs are....
"Pamper your body and nourish your soul with inspired-by-nature products from a company with values"
gemini1966

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:26 am

Loiro

I don't have advice about either of those companies but what are you looking for exactly? Are you just looking at beauty products or a home based business in general? There are a lot of things to consider to find the right company for you. Let us know what you want out of a business and I'm sure there are more than enough people here willing to help!

Have a great day! :)
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

MK vs BC

Postby DebGritter » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:54 pm

Deb
In-Home Spa Consultant
debgritter@gmail.com
DebGritter

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:42 pm

I dont know much about either, however I have heard MaryKay has some very difficult quotas.

Good luck
Mindy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Did you every check out Sensaria?

Postby LauraSensariagirl » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:59 pm

I noticed you are from Washington State, which is the home of Sensaria Natural Bodycare. Did you ever check out Sensaria as a company? There is a great compensation plan. I don't know about Beauticontrol, but around here Mary Kay seems a bit outdated.

If you want to check out Sensaria, visit my website at www.sensaria.com/lauradorsibauman.

We earn 30% of sales, volume bonuses, and a % of reps earnings. You only need $75 per month to stay active.

Laura [/b]
If you love naturally based products and would like to host a spa party at your home, visit my website at www.sensaria.com/lauradorsibauman
LauraSensariagirl

Return to General Business Discussions