[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - looking for direct sales ops available in UK and/or Ireland

looking for direct sales ops available in UK and/or Ireland

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

looking for direct sales ops available in UK and/or Ireland

Postby iamawahm » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:04 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a list of direct sales/party plans that are available in either/both the UK & Ireland. It's for a brand new wahm website specifically for Ireland & UK wahms.

many tks

rgds
I am a WAHM.com
The online resource for Work from Home Mums In Ireland & the UK

http://www.iamawahm.com
iamawahm

Postby tonja » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:43 pm

Hi
I know that Tupperware is avail in both - I have actually emailed and gotten a catalog from Ireland - fun to see what products others have , plus the warrenty is different - I also know that enchanted Potions (out of Tennesse) does allow Distributors from th UK - I can find out about Ireland for you, if you would like

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby iamawahm » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:51 am

Thanks for the info Tonya,

if you can find out about enchanted potions that would be great, maybe it is an opportunity for them to move in to Ireland if they haven't already done so?

rgds
I am a WAHM.com

iamawahm

Postby tonja » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:10 am

I questioned the owner last night .Enchanted Potions has Reps in Canada And Japan , I thought in the UK but they do not - they are willing to have Reps anywhere but said that shipping and customs would have to be considered - plus the fact that All products are handmade at time of order would really make th delivery time longer.
But they are opening to expanding - There are Reps, wholesale and affiliate acounts avail and the start ups are FREE - no monthly requirements
If you would like some further information to add them to your list please let me know and Iwill get whatever you are needing
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Thanks again

Postby iamawahm » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:22 am

Thanks for coming back with the info so quickly tonja, I'm finding that a problem with a lot of the direct sales/party plan companies unless they are really huge like tupperware or avon it;s just not cost effective for them to have outlets in europe.

rgds darina
I am a WAHM.com

iamawahm

Postby sacs_in_the_city » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:38 pm

I am a PartyLite consultant and we have reps in the UK. Let me know how I can help you!
~ Jennifer ~

PartyLIte Consultant

*Decorate
* Celebebrate
*illuminate
sacs_in_the_city

Return to General Business Discussions