[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone represent multiple companys through a main website?

Anyone represent multiple companys through a main website?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Anyone represent multiple companys through a main website?

Postby designer » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:52 am

Like a gift shop in cyberspace. But instead of a main shopping cart have links that send the customer to your company sponsored webpages where they will order and be dropshipped. I have 2 company sites, so far. :lol: And would love a way to centralize(sp?) them to one page. So I could focus all my advertizing on that site then they could branch off into what ever area they liked. Like a department store. Does this make any sense? Right now I'm carring around two different biscards and never know which to hand out.

So does anyone make this kind of thing work?
designer

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:33 pm

Hi Carol~
I have a free website I got from Yahoo. It's very very basic, but it was free. I am not much of a website design guru! LOL! In the website, there is a section where you can add links~

Check it out: www.integrity1868.com

If you like it, do a search for yahoo website. I am not sure if it was a special monthly offer, or if they offer it all the time.

I do have to say though that you may want to go with something better, even if it does cost you a little. I hope to do that with my site someday.

This is another idea, but I honestly don't know how they work, but could you add links to a blog?

Good luck, and keep me posted! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby angienewton » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:52 am

~Angie~

angienewton

Return to General Business Discussions