[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Trade/Vendor Shows - Advice

Trade/Vendor Shows - Advice

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Trade/Vendor Shows - Advice

Postby Partyeasy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:08 pm

I am looking for some advice for my first vendor show. I have a 6 foot table, I will be handing out flyers, doing a draw, samples of products, have my business cards, and order forms. I was just wondering if anyone has any helpful tips, or what no to do?
Sandra
Cell Phone Charm Dangles and More
www.littlegiftsforyou.com

Charms for Crocs
www.charmsforcrocs.biz

Perfect Party Consultant
http://www.yourperfectpartyshop.com

Make a Bear Party
http://www.makeabearparty.com
Partyeasy

hi

Postby homemaker » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:53 pm

Once the event starts do not walk away from your booth! I did that once becouse things were going very slowly,but as I was walking back I saw tons of people leaving my table! If you know someone that is there ask them to watch your table while you take bathroom breaks. We always made sure that someone's hubby was willing to make a food run,packed,or ordered out.
Make sure you have samples,and ,or lots of things to show on the table.
You may even want to have a few things for cash and carry,but make sure those items are seperate from what you show!
Have fun!
homemaker

Postby angienewton » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:37 am

Sandra,
My best advice is to offer cash and carry products. People come to these events to buy products on the spot. Have bags for their purchases too :wink: Be sure to invite everyone who passes by to your booth and talk, talk, talk!

Have fun!
~Angie~

angienewton

Return to General Business Discussions