[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking for new party plan

Looking for new party plan

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Looking for new party plan

Postby ksharris25 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:02 pm

I am looking for a home party plan that sells items like Lakeside, ABC, and Collections Etc at the same prices...I also want a good profit..(of course who doesn't)

I have talked with a company Linen World and it has sparked my interest but it is not exactly all I want to sell....

Any Suggestions?

Katrina
ksharris23@yahoo.com
ksharris25

Postby ewedeb » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:16 am

not familiar with lakeside and those as to what they have.. what is something you want to sell? what interests you? if you are interested in at home entertaining, specialty food and tableware.. pm or email me at dgsol@comcast.net

let us know what you like for more guidance, otherwise you'll get lots of mail!
Debbie
ewedeb

Postby tonja » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:21 am

I am familar with Lakeside - they are also LTD for Business shoppers - same catalog just pages are mixed up - I know a lady who has an actual store and she buys from Collections ETC - I purchased a few things from her -
I don't know of any home biz that has the same type of items - would be an enteresting one that is for certain!
Best of Luck in your search, let us know what you find.
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby candy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:12 pm

what kinds of companies are these? i've never heard of either.
Candy

candy

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:47 pm

Hi Katrina~
Welcome to the board! :P It's nice to meet you! I am somewhat familiar with LTD, but never heard of or knew that there was a party plan version.

There are so many different party plans out there. Check out sig lines for more ideas.

Good luck in your search! :P Do keep us posted!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Have you looked at Lillian Vernon Celebrations

Postby juliajohnston » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:24 pm

I think Lillian Vernon Celebrations may have what you are looking for. I haven't seen their product line latley. I know they were, at one time, similiar to ABC and Lakeside. Good luck in your search. Just remember, whatever you choose, you gotta love the product!
Julia Johnston, Senior Representative
Signature HomeStyles
e-mail: julia@fun2decorate.com

Ideas for Everyday Living
juliajohnston

Postby Gwen » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:11 am

I am with Celebrations by Lillian Vernon, and I love shopping with the companies you were just talking about! And I love our stuff too! You can look over our items at my website: www.gsawyer60.mycelebrations.biz, or email me with questions! gwensawyer1@yahoo.com!
Gwen

Postby Gwen » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:12 am

Gwen

Return to General Business Discussions