[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Going Out of Business

Going Out of Business

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Going Out of Business

Postby kcgagne » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:34 pm

I think this is it! I’ve been debating it for months. It’s time….

I’m closing up shop with my direct sales businesses so I can concentrate on my website and my desire to do website design. I wasn’t having success with direct sales any way. My heart just wasn’t in it.

I know that direct sales was a necessary step in the process of becoming who I am. It will help me to be my best in my new endeavors. I can finally let it go without feeling like I failed. I can give it up for the love of doing something else.
K.C. Gagne
WAHM to Dylan & Courtney

You Can't Fail if You Never Even Try!
Turn your hobby into a successful home business using SBI!
http://wahm.sitesell.com/connectingrainbows.html
kcgagne

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:12 pm

Good luck with your website and your website design. Hope it all works out for you!
Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby LorettaA » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:01 pm

Good luck with you new venture.

Always do what you love.

take care
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby kcgagne » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:51 am

Thanks Ladies.

I think its cool that I got a response from the state I just moved from (MA) and the state I just moved to (MD). I was in Berkshire County, MA and I now live in Charles County, MD. Where are you?
K.C. Gagne
WAHM to Dylan & Courtney

kcgagne

Postby LorettaA » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:17 pm

I am on the opposite end of the state all the way up north in Carroll County. I am familiar with Charles County. My sister lived there for awhile.

Welcome to Maryland! This freezing rain is wonderful isn't it? :wink:
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby kcgagne » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:21 pm

My aunt lives in Carroll County.
K.C. Gagne
WAHM to Dylan & Courtney

kcgagne

Postby kcgagne » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:07 pm

Well.... I've emailed all of my direct sales customers and told them that I am going out of business. I have offered last minute sales until the end of the year, and then I'm done. I also sent them contact information for other consults that I've worked with so they aren't left stranded.

Now, I need to remember to cancel my websites on 12/31 so I don't get charged any more.
K.C. Gagne
WAHM to Dylan & Courtney

kcgagne

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:19 am

HI KC

I am in MA, central mass though. I went to school at UMASS Amherst and have spent some time in the Berkshires, what a beautiful area!

Good luck with everything!

Happy Holidays
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to General Business Discussions