[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - tupperware trouble!

tupperware trouble!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

tupperware trouble!

Postby givingmissie » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:39 pm

:? HI! I am new to this group. But i was wondering if anybody has had any problems with tupperware as far as delivery goes? I had a heck of a time trying to get started in tupperware, now am having problems receiving my kit. My kit is coming from Ontario and i am from Manitoba, Canada. Thanks!
givingmissie

Postby tonja » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:04 am

I too am with Tupperware
I noticed on the TW forum , there have been some talk of Fed Ex, using some outside company with the shipping, not certain what is going on
How long have you been waiting, have you been able to track your kit - have you contacted customer service?
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:22 pm

Hi, tonja

I have not been able to track my order and now the lady i was talking to from Ontario isn't answering my e-mails. I don't know what is going on. It has been a week and a half seen i was talking to this lady and i had to put my start up kit up my visa and i still don't have anything to show for it.

Postby tonja » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:21 pm

Check with your Visa - make certain that nothing else has been charged other then the kit - do you know this woman's name - what distributor ship she is with -I sent you a PM
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:22 am

Hi

I have been with Tupperware for 3 years and have NO problems with delivery and I don't have any problems with customers or hosts receiving their items either.

I would call customer care about your issue.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby ValSmith » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:30 pm

Tupperware just posted on the site today that they had such a high volume of orders at the end of Jan that they are getting behind on shipping orders.

Valerie Smith
Centralia, WA
ValSmith

Return to General Business Discussions