[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone here from Ontario

Anyone here from Ontario

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Anyone here from Ontario

Postby Canada » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:22 pm

Just curious
Canada

Postby the cath » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:10 pm

:D Hello there! I am from Ontario and have just signed up with Epicure Selections. This is a pretty neat new ground floor opportunity that offers spices, etc.
the cath

Postby Slah_Crystal » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:34 am

I live right across the river from Ontario. :wink:
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby the cath » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:58 am

Very nice to meet you.I am new to this board, but the info I have gathered so far could be very useful to my new busness... you can view the site at www.epicureselections.com
the cath
the cath

Postby Deb » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:26 pm

Deb

Postby the cath » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:10 am

Hi Deb....Looks like a very good line. How are you doing? I'm just getting my feet wet at the moment, but i'm anticipating a good business part time, since I do have another full time job.....take care
the cath

Northern Ontario

Postby sraynor » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:00 pm

I am from Garson ( In Northern Ontario by Sudbury)
I am a rep with Avon as well as an Independant consultant with Athena's Delights
Stephanie Raynor
Independant Regal Rep

www.regalcatalogues.ca

stephanie_raynor@hotmail.com
sraynor

Postby Partyeasy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:37 am

I am from Oakville Ontario. :)

I am and also a

:D Please feel free to stop by my sites, you just might find something you like. If you sign my guestbook at my you can even request a
Sandra
Cell Phone Charm Dangles and More
www.littlegiftsforyou.com

Charms for Crocs
www.charmsforcrocs.biz

Perfect Party Consultant
http://www.yourperfectpartyshop.com

Make a Bear Party
http://www.makeabearparty.com
Partyeasy

Across Lake Ontario

Postby Thofer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:47 am

Hello,

I am in Rochester, NY...not too far from you. Just curious if Silpada has made it's way to Canada yet? How is your business going?

Tina Hofer
www.mysilpada.com/tina.hofer
Thofer

Postby Partyeasy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:54 am

No I don't think Silpada has reach Canada yet. I just checked out your website, very nice items.
Sandra

Charms for Crocs
www.charmsforcrocs.biz

Perfect Party Consultant

Make a Bear Party
Partyeasy

Postby Thofer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:41 am

Thanks Sandra,

I checked out your website also...l had never heard of your companies either. Looks like a great concept, how long have you been in the business and how is it going?

www.mysilpada.com/tina.hofer
Tina Hofer
Thofer

Postby Partyeasy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:14 pm

I have been with since July and doing well this is a great company as we ship anywhere in north America for only $8.95. Therefore I can have customers on both sides of the board.

has just started in Canada which with the type of product it has fantastic shipping rates for the my Canadian Customers

is the same type of products as of Bears n Buddies, however it is cheaper shipping for my customers if they live in the US. Therefore my customers in Canada were paying high prices on shipping this way I get best of both world for my customers which every side of the boarder they are on.

If you would like to receive any more information on these companies please feel free to email me.
:D
Sandra

Charms for Crocs
www.charmsforcrocs.biz

Perfect Party Consultant

Make a Bear Party
Partyeasy

Postby mon2023 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Hi! I'm from Montreal.

I've been visiting this board for a while in order to get some insight on DS.

I just started selling beautiful jewellry and am loving it so far. This board is great for all its great ideas and support. I keep coming back to it!
mon2023

Postby Partyeasy » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:16 pm

Marie - I love your website you have a lot of beautiful items I am sure you will do well
Sandra

Charms for Crocs
www.charmsforcrocs.biz

Perfect Party Consultant

Make a Bear Party
Partyeasy

Postby mon2023 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:02 pm

Thank you!

I'm glad you think so. I am loving it! It is really easy to sell, I just show my inventory and I usually sell a piece, it's really a no-brainer! And so much fun!

You must be super busy with all your businesses, but they're also a nice way to meet new people!

I'm off to visit your websites!

Marie
mon2023

Next

Return to General Business Discussions