[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Need Help With Wording!

Need Help With Wording!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Need Help With Wording!

Postby HomeAgain » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well, we have officially had 3,000 consultants reserve their Taste Of Home Entertaining kits, and that is the limit the company will release until May 31st. Of course some will drop out, so those who register from now on are on the waiting list, and will receive those newly freed-up kits on a first come first served basis...

So here is what I need help with...

How do I "encourage" people to continue to sign up and wait fo their kits to arrive? You KNOW how impatient people are, and I need some of your creative ideas to get people to go ahead and join and build their groups anyway... They will release 700 kits at the end of May, 700 at the end of June, and 700 at the end of July, and then another 5,000 on August 1 for the Fallselling season... How do I keep them engaged, and involved without their kits? AAAAAAAAkK!

Nondy
http://Nondy.TOHE.com
1 (888) 849-2989 info line
Ground Floor Opportunty
Name Brand Recognition
HomeAgain

Postby ravish30 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:05 pm

Hello

(this is my opinion only)

Personally, If I am going to join a home party plan business, I want to be able to sell and make money right away or within 30 days of joining. I wouldnt want to have to wait until summer time.

Shelly
ravish30

Re: Help

Postby HomeAgain » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:24 pm

Thanks Shelly,

I realize there are those who will feel the same as you do. I was talking more about those who see and love the opportunity to get in on the ground floor like I did. I registered on January 23rd, and will receive my kit at the end of April. That's fine with me because I see the bigger picture of this opportunity, and the potential of being one of the first in. I want everyone to understand that I truly believe that there are many who will make a great income NOT being in at the beginning, but for now at least, we are in a "holding pattern" until we can hold shows at the end of April... In fact, I would not be excited normally about a ground-floor opportunity, but this one is a Reader's Digest company, and I was already familiar with the Taste Of Home brand, since I have attended their cooking school and have subscribed to their magazine...

Thanks,

Nondy
Ground Floor Opportunty
Name Brand Recognition
HomeAgain

Postby NightfallFashions » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:05 pm

You could take a "worth waiting for" type of approach. Something along the lines of "good things are worth waiting for," while at the same time stressing the point that if they don't sign up now, they may have a longer wait in the future.

I'm not familiar with the Taste of Home line, but it sounds like it is food related. Maybe you can work in a food metaphor:

You could have fast food for dinner, but a home cooked meal is so much better. Roast beef and mashed potatos take a little longer to prepare than fries and a burger from the drive-thru, but some things are just worth waiting for.

Maybe that's a little hokey, I'm not sure. Its what came to me off the top of my head.
Lingerie? Adult toys? Honest discussions about sexuality? Discreet adult shopping?
All that, and more:

NightfallFashions

Postby queenofmp » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:08 pm

I agree with Shelly on this, but

You could add these ladies to a bi-monthly newsletter and keep them updated of what things are going on and happening. Not sure how much info you will be getting between now and then though...
Louann Cormier

Spice up your life with Megan's Pantry
Home Parties - Fundraising - Customer Appreciation Gifts - Home Based Business Opportunity
http://www.mymeganspantry.com
queenofmp

Postby HomeAgain » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:55 pm

Ladies,

Thanks so much for your helpful suggestions! I really do appreciate it!

Nondy
Ground Floor Opportunty
Name Brand Recognition
HomeAgain

Return to General Business Discussions