[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - How I am doing.

How I am doing.

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

How I am doing.

Postby pookeybearsmom » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:36 pm

pookeybearsmom

Postby tonja » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:19 am

tonja
Site Moderator

Postby pookeybearsmom » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:22 pm

pookeybearsmom

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:01 pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Postby tonja » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:02 pm

tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:16 pm

Wow~ Congrats to you! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Mia Bella is great!!

Postby poncesand » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:37 pm

Scent-Sations is great isn't it!! I'm wanting to start doing fundraisers, kinda chicken... keep us updated on how you do with the fundraiser, please :D .
Congrats on your decision to join the Mia Bella family!

~Sandra~
poncesand

the fundraiser

Postby pookeybearsmom » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:24 pm

Someone asked me about fundraisers. It is a good route to go. You don't have to be chicken cause I never actually "talk" to people about it at first. What I did was mail out info. to a few different organizations in my area and I got responses from 3 out of 10 so that was pretty good. I just typed up an intro letter, used 2 pages from our back office in the fundraiser section. Put a flyer in there 3 scent samples and I was good to go! :D then they called me so I didn't really have to "face rejection" per sey.

Now I am tryingt o get bookings for home parties/open houses.
pookeybearsmom

Postby sarahcoles » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:42 am

Congratulations on all of your success!!!!
Sarah Coles
Tupperware Consultant
Free Tupperware, Fundraising, and/or a six figure earning opportunity
sarahcoles

Postby familytoys » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:00 am

Recruiting is a mindset! It's also about relationships.

First, change your way of thinking.

There are a lot of people out there looking to work from home, but they don't know how. So SHARE.

ASK. Do you know anyone who would love to make some extra money selling candles? Have you ever thought about doing what I do?

RAPPORT: Get to know them! Find out why they would be interested and show them how it will fit into their life.

I'm actually going to be offering a class on this through my coaching biz.

When you look at Recruiting as a gift, or a service, it's easier to do. :D

Debbie
Love to read? www.goreadtoday.com
Build your child's library while earning $!
Come register to win $50 in free books!

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
Providing tools to take your business up!
http://www.passiontosuccess.com
familytoys

Return to General Business Discussions