[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking for NC direct sales reps

Looking for NC direct sales reps

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Looking for NC direct sales reps

Postby scrappin_cmc_3 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 pm

Hello Everyone! Perhaps ya'll can help me in this other idea that I have. Any suggestions or advice most appreciated!

I am a new consultant and I am trying to build my new business. I would like to help other consultants, as well. As such, I wanted to run an idea by you.

I had checked out a site that features nationally sent packs of business information and I thought wow, that is a great idea. However, when I tried it with a previous direct sales endeavor, I sent my fillers off to people realizing that I had no idea what was being done with them and I never received one single bite for my business. I wanted to offer
something similar, but locally.

So, here I am.

I've created a yahoo group (I won't list it here out of respect for the board, but please feel free to pm me for an invitation to it) and would like to get as many different companies represented as possible. I can use your help with this! Please feel free to share this information with any other NC direct sales consultants you may know! The more the merrier, although I would like to keep it 2-3 reps per company, at least while we are getting started.

Here is how the packs work: Consultant A posts to the board that she is having some events come up in the next month and would like to put together some Pamper Packs. Consultants B, C, D, E, F, and G all respond to let her know they will send over some fillers. The sending consultants will put together fillers to advertise their businesses. For example, the Avon rep might send her business card attached to a small baggie with 2-3 samples. The Kat's Coffee rep might send her card attached to an herbal tea bag. The Pampered Chef rep might decide to attach her business card to a baggie of Hershey kisses (a filler not related to her line, but a goodie nonetheless!).

When the consultants have their fillers together, they mail them (or drop them off, if they live close enough!) to Consultant A. When she receives them, she will organize them into bags to hand out with her orders or to guests at events, etc.

What a fun way to advertise for your business! Not only are you getting your name out there to countless local people through your fellow consultants, but the recipient of the bag will be getting treats and goodies from several people at once in a gift bag. And who doesn't like free gifts? Additionally, the consultants will be reaching folks they might not otherwise ever be able to market to.

I think it is a great way for local consultants to network and a cheap method of advertising! Again, please forward my email address on to anyone you know in direct sales who you think might be interested in participating. Also, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate your taking the time to read this and, regardless of your decision, I wish you all the best with your business!

Aileen
scrappin_cmc_3@yahoo.com
Aileen
scrappin_cmc_3

Hi I'm in NC

Postby Moonbubbles » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 pm

I would like to do this, where in NC are you located. I'm in the Winston/Wilkes/Statesville area.

Amanda
Moonbubbles

Return to General Business Discussions