[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Gettng Started

Gettng Started

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Gettng Started

Postby ALOLCO » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:42 pm

I have a few issues I need advice on

1. If all your business' budget comes out of your personal finance, how much should you allocate per business for start up costs until you can make that money back and generate enough sales to cover expenses?

I've purchased the kit, $127 and bought postcards, business cards and business card magnets from vista print for $15, I also bought a domain for $2.99 through yahoo which I will link later to the company site when I can afford the mo. fee

2. how much time should I expect to devote per day not including parties?

3. hoe should I manage 2 businesses w/party formats?
Crystal
ALOLCO

Postby sarahcoles » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:38 am

I think that you have to sit down with your planner and put in when you have things you need to do (personally), family needs or special dates. Then you need to figure out what you are going to do to grow your business by this I mean where are you going to go to get contacts. Plan for that business growth but also have a schedule. When you work. I work from 9-1 during the week plus parties and then on Saturday I only do parties. that is just an example though....that is the wonderful thing about Home business' you decide when you work and how many hours you put in!
Sarah Coles
Tupperware Consultant
Free Tupperware, Fundraising, and/or a six figure earning opportunity
sarahcoles

Return to General Business Discussions