[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Home parties ROCK!!!!!

Home parties ROCK!!!!!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Home parties ROCK!!!!!

Postby mackeymom » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:20 am

I have been a teacher for almost 10 years and last Feb. I started a home business with Northern Lights at Home for some fun in the Summer and some extra money. It has been great! It's not just extra money, it's actually "career" money! I have sponsored five people and I have great parties selling a great product, and making great money. It's going so well, that I may take a break from teaching...probably part time, but who knows!!!
Listening to the team members at N. Lights and hearing how they are stayng home I'm jealous!! I just realized I can stay home too!
I really missed my little ones this year and I just wanted to let you ladies know that it took a long time to decide to do the home party thing, I always thought it was kind of goofy :oops: ....But now I know it can really change things!! :D
Pick one and Party on!!
Erinn
www.northernlightsathome.com/mackey
mackeymom

Postby ccarroll » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:52 am

WTG Erinn!
That is wonderful!!! :D

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby familytoys » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:52 am

Yeah!!! Most people never catch on to that because of the "I don't want to do parties" attitude.

Parties are a win-win! Not only does the hostess get free products, try before she buys, and not have to leave her house, you get paid good money for being there!

Congrats on finding your It!

Debbie
Passion To Success, Free Newsletter filled with tips & motivation!
Take your biz the next level!
Love to read? www.goreadtoday.com
Build your child's library while earning $!
Come register to win $50 in free books!

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
Providing tools to take your business up!
http://www.passiontosuccess.com
familytoys

Return to General Business Discussions