[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone use Melaleuca products?

Anyone use Melaleuca products?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Anyone use Melaleuca products?

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed May 03, 2006 4:08 pm

Hi Everyone-

Just curious if anyone out here uses Melaleuca products and what you think about them. I have heard great things, my sister uses a lot of their products but I'm looking for an outside opinion.

Please let me know what you like/dislike about their products / services. I am thinking about de-toxing my house and think Melaleuca is the way to go.

Thanks for your input!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Deb » Sat May 06, 2006 3:22 pm

Hello Mary.

The best thing to do would be to try them yourself.
They have a money back guarentee so you have nothing to lose by trying them.
They have over 350 products to choose from!
Im sure you will find something that you will like.

Personally I love Mela's products.
This is a totally unbiased opinion as I do not sell Mela products,never have.
Try them yourself.

Deb 8)

23 years of SUCCESS. 23 more to come!
PRO-MA SYSTEMS

http://www.pro-masystems.ca

http://www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
Deb

Melaleuca

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon May 08, 2006 8:58 am

Hi Deb

Thanks for the input. I agree, with a money back guarantee, how can you go wrong!

Mary
:D
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby rferree » Thu May 18, 2006 1:00 pm

A friend of mine at work just got me to try one of their products and I love it. I do plan on trying more of it because of the luck I had with what I used. I got the dishwasher detergent and it is wonderful. It doesn't leave spots or white residue on your dishes even if you leave them sitting in the dishwasher for more than 24 hours. I will be getting some more of this stuff and I will probably try some of their other stuff too.
rferree

Mela products

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu May 18, 2006 4:43 pm

Thanks so much for your input. I've heard good things. I appreciate it!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby sz11401 » Sun May 21, 2006 1:41 pm

My friend gave me the Renew lotion since my hands are always dry from washing with the kids, cooking etc.. The lotion is fantastic it's not greasy my hands remained smooth and hydrated throughout the day even after one application.
I'll be looking into some of there other products as well.
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby bjncourt » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:28 pm

Well I'm a little biased since I do the business but they products really are awesome. I'll be a life long customer.

I'd be happy to answer any product questions (without any selling/recruiting...lol) I've been a part of the company for 2 years.

:D
Courtney

Usborne Books
www.ReadChildrensBooks.com

For parents and children who love to read!
bjncourt

Postby valentine21463 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:22 am

I love the products and use them daily!

I am in the business but I have to say that even if I didn't make a check I would still be a customer. I will never go back to the store brands and the products really are awsome! Plus it's a huge savings for our family as well.

My sister is a customer only and she has psorisis. She tried the renew lotion and it keeps it under control! She says it works better than any prescription she's ever tried. :D

You really can't beat the money back guarantee! If you're not satisfied for whatever reasons you can get all your money back! It's a great company to work with!
valentine21463

Love it wtih a drawback!

Postby Jenna » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:36 pm

I love the products. Especially the Renew lotion, awesome for dry skin. My only complaint....I was put on a monthly auto-ship/ordering requirement to be a customer. If you are going to order monthly, it's worth it. If you only want a couple of items, talk to your contact about ordering directly from them. Just my two cents.

Jenna
Unique, Distinct, Inspiring..
Northern Lights at Home
http://www.northernlightsathome.com/jennaroberts
Jenna

Postby Ashley » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:06 pm

I have used them before they are pretty good..especially the laundry products.
Ashley WAHM of One

Ashley

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 am

I love the laundry and cleaning products!! I am signed up with them but I don't work the biz, I just order the products each month, but I enjoy shopping with them :)
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:58 pm

I have tried a few products that were given to me as gifts, I think the lip balm i got was awful. It was waxy and sticky and I didn't like it.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby bjncourt » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:56 pm

That's funny you say that Shelly because the lip balm is one of my favorite products :) What flavor did you get?

May favorite is the pina colado....sooo yummy...and there is now a new flavor...berry.
Courtney

Usborne Books
www.ReadChildrensBooks.com

For parents and children who love to read!
bjncourt

I love them!

Postby rnethier » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:57 pm

rnethier

Postby Stef » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:02 pm

HI, I bought the home conversion kit. it contains everything you need to clean your home, dishes, wood furniture, clothing etc.

I love everything but....I don't like the laundry soap, I find it doesn't clean as good, but I do like the other laundry products, just not the liquid soap.

Also it takes a little getting used to the scent of the products, as it has a strong smell. My kids hate it, but they are getting used to it now.

I will continue to use the products as I feel their alot better for my family as they are natural.

Hope this helps.

Stefanie ;o)
Stef

Return to General Business Discussions