[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Promote to Group Manager. PLEASE HELP!

Promote to Group Manager. PLEASE HELP!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Promote to Group Manager. PLEASE HELP!

Postby Discovery mom » Fri May 19, 2006 12:32 pm

I am trying to promote to Group Manager this month with Discovery Toys. My problem is that I have to do $500 in sales this month, and all 3 party's that I had for the month have reschuled for June. How can I find some party's or sale's to help me for the month? I can't let this month go by, my team has done great with their part. Now I need to do mine!

If anyone wishes to purchase any Discovery Toys, Please visit my website.

Thanks! :D
Discovery mom

You can do it!

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri May 19, 2006 1:29 pm

The great news is that there is still alot of time left in the month!

Here are some ideas.

Pull out all of your past order forms and start dialing for dollars. I don't know what your percentage is, but offer a discount for being a VIP customer.

Call people who you know have birthdays coming up, offer gift wrapping to them.

Contact a local day care center and see if you can set up a table within the next week and promote a big Memorial Day sale.

Host an online show and email everyone you know and all of your customers. Offer a mystery hostess entry for everyone who places a $50.00 order. You could even do an open house for yourself at the same time for those people who want to see the products.

I know you can do it! See it happening, and it will happen!

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Return to General Business Discussions