[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Do any of you do office parties?

Do any of you do office parties?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Do any of you do office parties?

Postby mon2023 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi all,

I just started selling beautiful jewellry. I always carry some inventory in a little suitcase and I leave it in my car! So I'm always ready to show it when I meet someone (or for instance when I go to the hairdresser, to my kids school...) and I tell them what I do.

So far everytime I've shown my "stuff" I've made a sale! I have done a few parties and an open house so far but I want to do more. Summer is pretty hard though as I find everyone is on vacation etc.

I want to get into conpanies and do lunch hour presentations for the employees, as a way to bring shopping to them. Has anyone ever gotten into companies? If so, how did you get in? Who did you contact? What do you say when you call on them etc. i'd love to have a "script" (cold calling is not my strongest suit) or your input!

Thanks,

Marie
mon2023@hotmail.com
www.fifthavenuecollection.com/moulimar
mon2023

Postby ravish30 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:48 am

I have done a few of them in the past.

The way I got "in" was because I knew atleast one employee who pointed me in the right direction.

Usually you contact Human Resources or their Personnel dept manager.
ravish30

Postby mon2023 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:08 pm

Hi Shelly,

Yes, HR seems like a good place to start. I'll try that! I would be a way to get some more contacts and hopefully some sales.

You say you've done some in the past...You don't do them anymore? Did they generate good sales?

I also want to thank you for all the advice and tips that you post here and on other sites...I've read many of them and will continue to use them!
mon2023

Postby ravish30 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:49 pm

ravish30

Postby mon2023 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:44 am

mon2023

Office Shows

Postby FACJeweler » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:08 am

FACJeweler

Postby mon2023 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:07 pm

mon2023

Postby FACJeweler » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:36 pm

Tatjana
Independent Jeweler
Fifth Avenue Collection
http://www.fifthavenuecollection.com/TWilliams
glitterbox@facmail.com
I am emailing FREE Glitter Magazines. Want One?
FACJeweler

Postby mon2023 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:04 pm

mon2023

Postby yministry101 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:48 pm

Hey Marie-
One really good marketing source for jewelry reps is to contact large businesses about purchasing a piece for each of their lady employees for a Christams gift, for employee incentives ect. Many large factories even give these types of gifts for every so many days a section goes without time loss injury compensations. I know my husbands work does and the guys get brand new tool sets, luggage you name it all the time.
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Postby tami1674 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 pm

tami1674

Return to General Business Discussions