[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Lollipops!

Lollipops!

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Lollipops!

Postby familytoys » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:32 pm

Anyone doing Power Pops?

Debbie

Eat candy, lose weight.
Kids Pops Vitamins!
Love to read? www.goreadtoday.com
Build your child's library while earning $!
Come register to win $50 in free books!

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
Providing tools to take your business up!
http://www.passiontosuccess.com
familytoys

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:24 pm

yes I am!! I love hoe the Pops give me more energy and help me lose weight! They taste great too!!!
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby familytoys » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:28 pm

yeahhhh!!!

This business is growing fast. Reminds me of marlo quinn.

:lol:

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
familytoys

Postby yministry101 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:46 pm

May I ask what kind of ingredients are in these pops to make them work? Also are they FDA approved?
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Postby familytoys » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:33 am

If you go to the site, it has the info:

http://www.power-pops.com/smile

I don't know much yet, but I'm happy to send you a free sample if you want to try it.

I also still have a lot of questions but jumped on board because of the national publicity of Hoodia. Plus, I have a ton of weight loss gyms around here and plan to market to those. So I am still learning.
This company is all about the product being a hot one.

I already got an order from my website without doing anything!!! Which really surprised me. I read they were hot, but I didn't realize how hot.

Debbie

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
familytoys

Postby familytoys » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:36 am

Being a drug, I dont think it needs to be FDA. This is natural stuff.

Here is the breakdown:

Extensive Research and Finest Ingredients
Hoodia* - A natural ingredient in weight loss from South Africa that has been used for hundreds of years which suppresses the appetite and works with the receptors to signal satisfaction.

Citrimax* - A natural ingredient in weight loss products for over 30 years which suppresses appetite and helps to burn fat.

L-Tyrosine* (Amino Acid) - Suppresses appetite, helps reduce body fat, works with the receptors to signal satisfaction.

Vitamin B6* - involved in more body functions than almost any other single nutrient, helps absorbs fats, and reduces water retention.

Vitamin B12* - Helps with proper digestion, absorption of foods, and metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.

Guarana* - Combined with Vitamins B6 and B12, helps reduce fatigue and increase mental alertness.
Natural Flavors

There is a small amount of sugar and corn syrup to act as a binding agent. NOTE: Power-Pops contain NO Mahuang or Ephedra. Each Power-Pop contains approximately 28 calories, 0 fat grams, 4 carbs and 2 net grams of sugar.

Debbie
http://www.power-pops.com/smile
Eat candy! Lose weight.
Ask me for a free sample!

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
familytoys

Postby littledb » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:32 pm

I tried changing emails in my profile and now can't log in.

So I reregistered.

I meant, since it's not a drug. :lol:

Good question,

debbie
Usborne Books Supervisor
Read to your child every day!
www.goreadtoday.com
(and make money!)

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
littledb

Return to General Business Discussions