[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - your opinion is needed?

your opinion is needed?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

your opinion is needed?

Postby payne » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:01 pm

Your opinion is needed? I have a web site and I am only looking for your opinion - this is not an attempt to recruit or sell any items or service to you.

Please view website and give me your opinion of?
Is it easy to navigate? Could you find what you were looking for?
Was it laid out in an attractive layout? Did this website get your interest and keep it?

My opinion is it is missing something and I can't put my finger on it.

I would appreciate any suggestions that you have pertaining the website layout.

Thank you,
Tracy
payne

Postby yministry101 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:49 pm

On the second site in your signature I would change the blue backround to Orange. Orange is a color that is good for marketing food, and toys. Reason being it makes people feel happy and hungry. I also think it provides more of an energy feel whereas the color blus is said to make people feel calm. Since your site is selling energy items I wouldn't use blue as a primary color in your marketing efforts.
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Postby payne » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:56 am

Thank you, Amber
I will check into changing the background color because - your suggestion makes alot of sense. and other changes that have been sugested

Thanks, Tracy
payne

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:11 pm

The pages are neat and clean and easy to read and navigate.

However, for me, I would like more information about the company, their mission statement, what ingredients are in each item, what the benefits are for using them.

As far as the opportunity site, I found that not easy to navigate and very vague. I am an information hound! LOL. So I want to read all about how the opportunity works, the start up costs and the company before I am contacted by anyone.

Just my .02!

Trishia
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Return to General Business Discussions