[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Why did you chose your business?

Why did you chose your business?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Usborne

Postby pookeybearsmom » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:13 am

I chose usborne books after working with 2 other companies in the last year. The other companies were great but they just weren't what I was passionate about. But my daughter has more books than toys and my dh,myself and my stepdaughter are all book freaks!
So, books are a product that I really put my heart and soul into. Even if I wasn't a consultant for this company I would buy and recomend these books.
The other thing that really convinced me was the affordable price for my customers, the cost of the start up kit was low and most important all the wonderful ways that you can market this biz. from parties,to book fairs, to craft fairs and festivals!
I also never feel like someone just bought a books from me out of guilt or pity. They are great and stand on thier own merit and so I don't have to pull the "I am your friend/daughter/neice" card :lol:
Another thing I loved is all the prizes you can win through this company cause I am a sucker for free stuff! :lol:
pookeybearsmom

I chose Home & Garden Party because

Postby Rosalee » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:03 pm

of the diversity their company offers & they are a Christian based Company that offers Health benfits to Designers and I love their products!! The Hostess plan & the compensation plan is great & that was what sold me on selling Home & Garden Party products!! I love helping others decorate their Homes for free & Half-Price & I love sharing our Opportunity with others to!! No where else will you find beautiful stoneware products at a fraction of the cost of what other compnaies sell theirs for, Plus the art prints are made of solid wood & real glass- ne plexy glass here for art prints, our florals are botanically correct- silk & very life like, our candles are hand poured in our factory in Marshall, Texas as well as our framed art prints are also made in Marshall, Texas. We also offer jewelry, food items, air fresheners, furniture & accessories & so much More !! They are an awesome Company to work for!!

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."
Rosalee

Postby AvParties4u » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:09 am

I agree that you need to love what you do.. I love working from home and have been doing that full time now for the past 5 years.. I started as a party consultant and I am now a Mia Bella Distributor as well as a Handmade Natural Beauty Consultant. I love working from home and being able to stay home with my family. Its great.
Last edited by AvParties4u on Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AvParties4u

Postby Kris LaBrake » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:35 pm

The first time - I chose the company because of name recognition - I wouldn't have to explain the product or what we did and everyone knew the name for quality! (think very durable plastic products!) That was 16 years ago and 3 children ago and A LOT of income ago!! I had a very, very succesful business and I've enjoyed being home with my children all along (now 16, 9 and 5).

There is NOTHING better than direct sales - I went from BROKE to making big 6 figure money - it can be done but it is WORK!!!

My current company chose me! I wasn't looking, but they were for someone who could help them grow and so here I am. I will say that before I even considered the change the products would be either a deal breaker or a deal maker - they are AMAZING so voila - new job in Direct Sales doing what I love, helping OTHER people get the same benefits and the same success that I did!
Kris LaBrake Regional VP Sales
Swissjust North America
Great opportunities for party pros' and newbies too! 75 Year Old Company - GREAT product - like new to the market! So much room to grow...and experienced coaching to help you realize your dreams. contact me today!
Kris_LaBrake@swissjust.net 603-753-2176
http://www.swissjustusa.com
Kris LaBrake

Postby littledb » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:03 pm

I joined Discovery Toys because of the amazing products. I wanted everything.

The second one, which I'm no longer with, was discount. But it didn't sell here.

The third one, was hype. :lol: LOL. I was soo taken in by "Eat candy, lose weight" I figured someone would buy it. I was right. :-) Normally I don't join companies like that, but it was a good impulse.

Debbie
Usborne Books Supervisor
Read to your child every day!
www.goreadtoday.com
(and make money!)

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
Providing tools to take your business up!
http://www.passiontosuccess.com
littledb

Postby 963975 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:11 am

I am a charter senior consultant with Taste of Home Entertaining (TOHE) and I chose this business because I love the magazine, I love the Food Network channel, and the products are beautiful. We have a line of Mario Batali products, products for food prep and food presentation. I do believe it when they say "Entertaining as a lifestyle".
The company support, the incentive trips, taking my commision the night of the party - all this works for me! :D
Dawn Taylor - #963975
Taste of Home Entertaining
entertaining_fun@yahoo.com
http://tastefullyfun.tohe.com

Postby LorettaA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:48 pm

I am with more than one company. Aside from any sales, I use the products from my companies for personal use and gift giving.

Most of my companies generate repeat orders, which helps.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby soylightvicki » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:31 am

I chose Soy Light Gifts because I wanted a great product that was new to my area, one that has consumable products, and a company where I could get in on the ground floor.

I have found that people really love the candles and keep ordering more and more! I have tried many other varieties of candles, and as a candle lover, I have to say I have not found a product that even comes close to the quality of our candles. My return customers all feel the same way!

I'm really happy to be a part of this great company, and I really feel like the owners value my input and support me each step of the way.

So all in all, I'm really happy with my decision! :)
soylightvicki

Postby ravish30 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:58 am

I recently ADDED a second business to my arsenal back in October.

I added it because I am passionate about bath and body type of products and I was tired of buying them from retail stores and spending tons of money. When I say passionate, I am a totally Bodycare addict and own way too many shower gels, bubble baths, body creams, body butters etc. I found HNB and LOVE the products so naturally, I decided to join and have been loving it since and I am doing really well with it.

I think that NO matter what company you join, to be a success in a DS business you have to be passionate about the products you represent and you need a good established company standing beside you!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:35 am

I joined SD (.925 sterling silver jewelry company) about 4 1/2 years ago just to get out of the house and earn some extra money. I haven't looked back since. I cannot tell you how awesome this company is. We are second in .925 sterling silver sales in the US behind QVC/HSN. It's amazing how women flock to the shows to buy good quality .925 sterling silver jewelry. I cannot image selling for any other company!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby seahealth » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:13 am

$1 Healthy Energy Drinks & Affordable Effective Weight Loss Programs
http://www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com
seahealth

Postby earth gifts » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:21 am

Jackie

Diamond Team Leader-
Take my & Get FREE samples!
earth gifts

Previous