[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Why did you chose your business?

Why did you chose your business?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Why did you chose your business?

Postby bjncourt » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:30 am

Thought it would be fun to see why everyone chose what they are doing. We've all learned that the key is to find something you LOVE.

I started with Stayin Home and Lovin It 2 years ago because the opportunity seemed to good to be true. I chose it because I could work it entirely online and the start up fee was awesome and 100% refundable. I fell in love with the everyday products and living a healthier lifestyle.

Usbone Books I loved for months before starting. I am an avid reader myself so I was always buying my children books too. When I first saw an Usborne book I was like WOW. The illustrations and text are amazing. I couldn't resist the start up package one day and just said go for it! I'm having soooo much fun!!

What made you fall in love?
Courtney

Usborne Books
www.ReadChildrensBooks.com

For parents and children who love to read!
bjncourt

Postby yministry101 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:20 pm

Why I joined Noah's Ark Workshop-

I joined Noah's Ark Workshop because I wanted a company that I felt could be trusted that had high integrity from the founders all the way down. The heart behind the company is what completely sold me. If I had to choose a second reason it would be because of the diverse way to promote my business. I can do workshops at Day Cares, Scout Troops, Birthday Parties, Festivals, Craft Shows, Nursing Homes, Home Parties and so much more. I can sell gift to go. I can host my own workshops for charity ect. The options are just really there. The quality of the products was a plus as well as the pofessionally design ad work and promotional products but really the integrity and customer service from the founders all the way down has impressed me along with the heart for every crew member to really work together to build our businesses.
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Postby valentine21463 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:54 pm

I started my biz with the Stayin' Home & Lovin' it because of the Awsome team support! I've been with other businesses where you sign up and then you are let loose on your own. With SHALI you work as a team! I get all my questions answered anytime I have one!

The company that we work with is also Awsome! The products are really something to be proud of! The company's credintials are another thing that attracted me. And as said above...Everything had a 100% money back guarantee if it was something I decided was not for me.

This business Rocks!
valentine21463

Postby Slah_Crystal » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:06 pm

I actually got interested in the Direct Selling Industry through my cousin's Partylite Party. I love candles, but I wanted to do something a little different. So I thought, why not home decor! I can earn money and other fabulous things while decorating my own home!! :D
I researched all the home decor companies, quality , prices, where the company is now and do they have a bright future. Southern Living at Home is the only company that offers truly exclusive and quality items at amazing deals! Also the company is superior to any I have seen. They pretty much offered the best in every aspect from consultant support to customer care. :mrgreen:
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Undercoverwear Lingerie and Bedroom Magic

Postby elan01 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi,

I sell Undercoverwear Lingerie and Bedroom Magic. I love it.

I joined in 2004. I am an RN also...I have a fun job and a sad job.

I feel proud of myself when I do a show and sell a lot. The more I sell at the party, the more the company allows the hostess to choose for free.

Undercoverwear offers a lot of incentives for agents and hostesses...I can even offer free airline tickets, in addition to product.

I hope to do Undercoverwear full-time someday.

E'lan
E'LAN M. O'BRIEN
UNDERCOVERWEAR AGENT #205457
TAMPA, FLORIDA
813-829-8230
http://www.freewebs.com/elan01/
elan01

I LOVE my JOB!!

Postby SoyJoy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:28 am

First let me say, I LOVE network marketing/Direct selling. I believe it is one of the BEST ways to make a Great income without the stresses in the "REAL WORLD". I love helping other woman find a way to make that extra $300 a month or more....And with a FUN product it is really a JOY to get up & go to work. Mostly at home... :lol:
I have been involved with several companies thru the years, mostly Nutrional. Health/Wellness, are a HUGE part of my life! And I love sharing with others about little changes that can make a BIG difference in the quality of our lives
I just started with MARLO QUINN in July, their launching month. I LOVE soy candles, but have had a hard time finding quality ones that really work. So their philososphy, agrees with mine, "HELPING create HEALTHY HOMES" so I'm loving it!! The candles just sell themselves. And our SPA products are 95% organic & are LUXURIOUS too. So I'm in heaven. Candles, lotions, potions, & DIVINE Hand made Cold pressed soaps!!!! And I get to make $$$$$.

I'm offering 25% OFF all our YUMMY products thru SEPT. 30th
ENTER 2525 at checkout
www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy

STAY BLESSED
Lauralyn Harvey
SR. Independent Consultant
www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy
~*Not all Soy candles are Created Equal~*~*

$10 signup/FREE Website/25% & more profit margins/5% on 3 levels
SoyJoy

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:12 pm

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Paul Zane Pilzer's Books

Postby jfslenes » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:53 pm

Pilzer's books talk about nutrition being the next huge health craze business. The many press articles both in writing, radio, and TV talk about the failure of the foods we eat and how supplements might be useful.

Easy from there to NWM and Pro Image whose affordable, tasty, 178 ingredient liquid supplement can not be beat in the marketplace. We've tried MLM at least a dozen times over 35 years with minimal results.

Our very PT effort done almost exclusively online has us with over 100 people in our group and doing better than break even. The company has made a number of significant changes this year which excite and motivate me further. I can see doubling our results with about the same effort during the next year or less.

Kind of fun to have buyers from Florida to Canada to Australia to UK.

Good Luck and Good Sales!
John Slenes

jfslenes

Hermosa Sterling

Postby getsilver » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:13 am

I chose to sell Hermosa Sterling for several reasons. Of course, I LOVE jewelry, especiallay sterling silver. I also saw a lot of opportunity to start with a new company it's first year of having reps.

In addition, the market seemed ready for an affordable line of jewelry. That's what keeps the shows going... it's fresh, quality, affordable jewelry!
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

New to Canada

Postby micki » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:31 pm

Hi signed up with Latasia because I am the first to bring this company into Canada! I love jewelry and I am looking at this as a total business opportunity....I am a single mom of twins and I am so excited to get going with this. If there are any Canadians reading this...if you signed up, you would be the 2nd person in Canada!!! I just signed up over a wk ago and should get my first shipment in Tues...I already have lots of parties booked because this is new here....women are always interested in something new...and its jewelry!!!...If anyone interested in joining my team to help launch latasia into Canada ....please email me at alwaysinhisgrip@yahoo.com

Victoria
micki

Watkins Products

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:56 am

Watkins was the perfect choice for me! I was a customer of Watkins for 20 years before I joined! I enjoyed the high quality products and was very familiar with it. I honestly fell into the business as I never really put a lot of thought into starting my own business.

I initially joined for the discount as it was a very simple concept - Watkins does not have minumum requirements and is very family friendly, and very pressure free.

As I learned more about Watkins I decided to build a business. I've had a blast ever since and only wish I would have started sooner. I am in my third year with Watkins with over 20 years experience in the products!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

"AFFORDABILITY"

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:56 am

I STARTED SELLING HERMOSA STERLING .925 STERLING JEWELRY AFTER I PREVIOUSLY SOLD FOR ANOTHER .925 STERLING SILVER JEWERLY COMPANY (DIRECT SALES). I WILL TELL YOU THAT AFTER MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS OF HOW "EXPENSIVE" THE PREVIOUS COMPANY'S JEWERLY WAS.................. I DECIDED TO QUIT (PLUS THE MARKET WAS SATURATED .......IN MY HUMBLE OPINION).

I HAVE FOUND A COMPANY (HERMOSA STERLING) THAT APPRECIATES A "FAIR PRICE" FOR QUALITY .925 STERLING SILVER JEWERLY! THE AWESOME THING IS......... ..................... THAT WOMEN ARE TOO CATCHING ON .......WHY PAY MORE????????!!!!

JULIE
WWW.HERMOSASTERLING.COM
LOVESILVER

Postby LiaSophiaJewelry » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:24 pm

I joined lia sophia jewelry after I had my 2nd child in Nov. '04 and didn't want to go back to my nursing job working every weekend and every other holiday. Lia sophia has truly blessed me and my family with a fantastic career that brings me more money then my full time nursing job AND I get the pleasure of waking up every morning and drinking my tea with my son while he is getting off to school. Plus, I am home all day with my daughter to watch all of her "firsts". I wouldn't want it any other way. I see great things in the future for our family and am excited to see what the next year has to bring. Direct sales truly changes your life if you are dedicated and motivated!
Alice Fabian
Unit Manager
lia sophia jewelry
www.liasophia.com/alice
Share The Love Of Jewelry!
Join my team today!
LiaSophiaJewelry

Postby LOVESILVER » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:20 pm

Alice,

Amen sister............. I too am a RN (bruned out.........) Miss the patients...hated the politics, wekends, holidays - just like you said!

Yes - how nice to make your own schedule and very decent money!!!

We are just now starting to hear quit a bit of lio sophia in the area!

glad direct sale is working fopr you!!!!

Julie
LOVESILVER

AtHome America

Postby emcity30 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:12 pm

I chose Athome america because I saw a catalog and wanted it all. The best part was when I called they told me I could start for FREE!!! Yes you read it right...FREE :P :P :P

You can start for FREE right now. In your kit you get almost $500 worth of products and then for the month of October you also get the top ten homewares which is around $200. You are responsible for shipping and tax which for me was $40. Not bad...

They also have what they call Fastrack which rewards you for doing your job in your first 90 days. At the end of your first 35 days if you meet the goal which is very easy you get another $100 FREE, $150 after 60 days and $175 after 90 days. You can even earn a FREE computer.

Check out my website at www.athome.com/wendyfors and let me know what you think. email me at emcity30@frontiernet.net
Wendy
Have a Great Day
Wendy-At Home America Consultant
Start for FREE ask me How
emcity30@mchsi.com
emcity30

Next

Return to General Business Discussions