[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone use free advertising?

Anyone use free advertising?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Anyone use free advertising?

Postby MissB1 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:23 pm

: I was just wondering if anyone could share with me their experiences with trying free advertising. I am just getting started with this and was just wondering what works and doesn’t work. If you have any advice I am open to listen! Thanks
MissB1

No such thing

Postby jewelryladi » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:45 pm

There is NO SUCH THING as free advertising!

An ad, by definition, is something you pay for.

News items are free, however, the outlet in question has the right to decide whether to inform the public of your little venture.

I WORK FOR a newspaper, and I can count on one hand the number of times my business venture has been published there. I don't even need one finger to count the amount of business generated by this.

What do YOU mean by free advertising?
jewelryladi

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 am

I'm guessing she mean placing free ads online. There are tons of online classified sites where you can place an ad for free. The main problem with that is mostly the only people looking at the online classifieds are other people placing ads.

I'm not saying that free ads don't work, they just take more time to see results with.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:56 pm

Are you talking about FREE ADS online or offline?

I agree with Cinnamon....if you are submitting to FREE classified AD sites, you need to remember 98% of those people visiting those sites are also placing ads and are not looking to buy or join anything.

You would be better off to get online and do some quality online networking with other gals.

Shelly
ravish30

Return to General Business Discussions