[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Any ladies here that do Spa Parties?

Any ladies here that do Spa Parties?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Any ladies here that do Spa Parties?

Postby SelenaParsley » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:36 am

I make bath & body products and also do massage therapy and am thinking about offering spa parties to help sell my products and drum up more business for my massage therapy practice. Do any of you do spa parties? If you don't mind letting me know what all you do and what kind of games you play, I would greatly appreciate it. :D
I am attracted to people who possess the qualities of compassion, humility and selfLESSness. I repel the polar opposites of these.
~Selena Parsley
SelenaParsley

PARTY GAME IDEA!!

Postby SoyJoy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:13 am

HI, Selena
Saw your post & stopped by. Here's a party game idea that I had copied. I just started the beginning of August with my new company, so I haven't had a party yet.....

*~*Trivia Swap *~*- This is a really fun game.

Make up small gift sacks or boxes with inexpensive gifts, from your product line/ KEEP it SIMPLE. Don't break the bank doing this, keep it affordable for you.

Each guest receives a gift sack or box.

Have ready trivia questions. Your questions can follow the season which makes it additionally fun. For instance, during the Christmas season you might do questions, such as; name Santa's reindeer; what ghosts visited Ebenezer Scrooge, what was the name of the Grinch's dog, and so on.

Guest who answer correctly first have the option of keeping their gift or exchanging it with another guest. If it's a large party, have a minimum of 30 questions, smaller parties you can do 10 to 20.

When you have finished the trivia questions, the guests can open their gifts.

My 24 year old is a Massage therapist too! I just ordered her some of our Exotic Body butter to try. I just received it 2 days ago & it is YUMMY & works GREAT. Full of Butters/SHEA/Mango/Cocoa!!! I'm already ADDICTED!! How fun to make your own!! But I bet its' time consuming.
If you get too busy, check out my Biz. Her prices are FANTASTIC. And the products are AMAZING. Right now we get 40% OFF any size order with our $10 sign up!! NO MINIMUMS. Our 100% Soy Candles are even BODY SAFE! I had never heard about it, but it is COOL & works.

Email me if you want any more info.....soyjoy@charter.net
Thanks for stopping by the PRAYER ROOM....he he....That is so nice to have on a Forum!!

Have a GREAT WEEK-END!! Lauralyn
Lauralyn Harvey
SR. Independent Consultant
www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy
~*Not all Soy candles are Created Equal~*~*

$10 signup/FREE Website/25% & more profit margins/5% on 3 levels
SoyJoy

Thanks

Postby SelenaParsley » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:48 pm

Thanks SoyJoy! That seemes like a cute game. I bookmarked your site so I can brows through it later and check out the butters you were talking about. :D
I am attracted to people who possess the qualities of compassion, humility and selfLESSness. I repel the polar opposites of these.
~Selena Parsley
SelenaParsley

Return to General Business Discussions