[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - What do you look at when you consider a biz op?

What do you look at when you consider a biz op?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

What do you look at when you consider a biz op?

Postby christina » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:56 am

We all have certain things that we look for when considering a business opportunity. I'm conducting a research project and hope that you can help me.

Can you take a look at the options below and rate on a scale of 1-10 how important a feature is to you or how much you would like that feature in a biz op you would consider joining? 1 being the least desired and 10 being the most desired.

Feel free to add a comment next to the option if you'd like to elaborate on your answer. The more information I can gather, the better the outcome of my research.

You can copy and paste the list below into a reply post, PM or email to me.

Thank you, thank you and Thank You in advance for your help. :D

Christina

Would you join a brand new direct sales company if it had (features that you like):

Low-cost web site

Free web site

Under $100 startup cost

$100-$150 startup cost

$150-$200 startup cost

$200-$350 startup cost

Starter kit consists of paperwork

Starter kit consists of paperwork and some product

No starter kit

No monthly personal purchase required

Monthly personal purchase required

$10-$25 monthly fee (for product autoship)

$25-$50 monthly fee (for product autoship)

Had a message board for reps

Had a Yahoo group for reps

Had online chat room for reps to host presentations

You would join during pre-launch

Products related to travel

Products related to discount shopping

Product related to business to business sales

No home parties required

Could market business online

Could cancel rep affiliation any time

Had an annual rep renewal fee of $10-$25

Had an annual rep renewal fee of $25-$50

Could make your own web site

Had free marketing materials you could print

Had low-cost marketing materials you could buy

Direct sales only, no recruiting

Earn overrides on first level only

Rep has to have minimum monthly sales to earn overrides on downline

Offered quarterly contests

Had a rep recognition program in place to reward you for high sales
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 am

Hi Christina

Thought I would give you some answers to your questions. As I'm sure you are aware, I wouldn't join a company for any one thing alone but these are the things I would like to see......

Mary

Would you join a brand new direct sales company if it had (features that you like):

Low-cost web site - 5

Free web site - 8

Under $100 startup cost - 1

$100-$150 startup cost - 1

$150-$200 startup cost 1

$200-$350 startup cost 1 (I would prefer a company that gives you options - I believe that someone who invests a decent amount in a business sees it as a true business & works it more)

Starter kit consists of paperwork 1

Starter kit consists of paperwork and some product 10

No starter kit 1

No monthly personal purchase required 9

Monthly personal purchase required 2

$10-$25 monthly fee (for product autoship) 1

$25-$50 monthly fee (for product autoship) 1

Had a message board for reps 1

Had a Yahoo group for reps 1

Had online chat room for reps to host presentations 1

You would join during pre-launch 3

Products related to travel 1

Products related to discount shopping 1

Product related to business to business sales 1

No home parties required 1

Could market business online 2

Could cancel rep affiliation any time 10

Had an annual rep renewal fee of $10-$25 1

Had an annual rep renewal fee of $25-$50 1

Could make your own web site 3

Had free marketing materials you could print 3

Had low-cost marketing materials you could buy 8

Direct sales only, no recruiting 1

Earn overrides on first level only 1

Rep has to have minimum monthly sales to earn overrides on downline 10

Offered quarterly contests 4

Had a rep recognition program in place to reward you for high sales 7
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby christina » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:08 pm

Mary, thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I truly appreciate your time. :D
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Return to General Business Discussions